What to do next, no reply to Form E queries

Discussion in 'Men's divorce Issues' started by Mark Keenan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Mark Keenan

Mark Keenan Administrator Staff Member

I would advise applying for formal anciallry relief proceedings. the court will tell you what you need to do and then they will set out a binding timetable for disclosure etc.

2. gowerjeff

gowerjeff New Member

Married 18 months, seperated 18 months ago. Spent 9 months and a lot of money getting to a consent order (which I agreed to pay for). Ex refused financial disclosure but when I revealed a large pension fund (which was accumulated 10 years before we met) she accused her solicitor of negligence and moved to another solicitor to start all over again. 7 months later we have exchanged Form E but hers is mostly fiction. Have asked for clarifiation but had no reply from her solicitor for a month. What can I do to force her to reply? Can I get the courts involved? I have no solicitor, I cannot afford one. I need to get a consent order resolved but need full financial disclosure to try to protect my pension. We have no assets, I have lots of debt.