Managed No-Fault Divorce & Consent Order
This service involves Divorce-Online managing your entire divorce procedure for you and obtaining you a financial consent order to put your financial settlement into legal effect. This service costs just £499 fixed fee and could save you over £1500.
Managed Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order – £499
This service involves Divorce-Online managing your entire divorce procedure for you and obtaining you a financial consent order to put your financial settlement into legal effect.
A clean break clause will be included to prevent either party from making future claims. This ends your financial ties and enables parties to move on fairly, if appropriate.
This service costs just £499 fixed fee and could help you save over £1500 compared to hiring local solicitors.
Managed No-Fault Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order for £499
Our service helps you achieve an amicable, affordable, and hassle-free divorce whilst also dealing with legally separating your money and assets in one fixed fee package.
Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you from the drafting of your divorce application right up until you receive the decree absolute (final order) and end your marriage.
To give you financial security and peace of mind in the future, our experienced family law solicitors will draft you a clean break consent order and process it through the courts to end all financial claims from being made on any inheritance money, future property purchases, or pensions, as appropriate.
Our service is fully managed, the parties would just need to provide the relevant financial information, check and sign the drafted documents. Your personal case manager will be on hand to answer any questions you have from start to finish.
This service suits those who want to include the below as part of their financial agreement:
- Clean break order – Preventing future claims ( if appropriate).
- Sale or transfer of any property
- Personal belongings
- Child and/or Spousal maintenance
- Savings and/or Debt provisions
- Lump-sum payments
- Business assets or investments
- The division of pensions – Please see our Managed Divorce & Pension Sharing Service
Why choose this service over hiring high-street solicitors?
- You will typically save over £1000 in legal fees compared to using local solicitors.
- Most other alternatives are 8-12 weeks slower – We’re fast and affordable.
- You can track your entire case online from a phone or laptop
- There is no need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
- There are no hidden or hourly charges – just a one-off payment of £499 including VAT.
- Your financial order is drafted by qualified family law solicitors with over 20 years of experience.
- Free telephone and email support are provided to you throughout by your personal case manager.
Each clean break consent order we draft for you is individually prepared to your exact requirements by our experienced solicitors, to ensure that your agreement is reflected accurately. (Unlike other providers, we do not use templates)
If you are looking to include pensions as part of your financial agreement, please call us on 01793 384 029 for free advice on how we can help you as this service does not include clauses for pension division.
How Our No-Fault Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order Service Works
- Complete our simple online order form and make a secure payment of £499.
- Arrange a call with your case manager at a convenient time to confirm your details.
- Pay the required court fee and submit the divorce application to start proceedings.
- Provide us with details of your financial agreement so that our solicitors can draft your financial order.
- The financial order is filed with the court with the aim of having it granted alongside your divorce to give you peace of mind and end all financial ties.
You will be given access to our industry-leading case management system, which enables you to track the progress of your divorce and financial order online 24/7 without needing to phone or email us for updates, saving you time and stress.
Managed No-Fault Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order Service
This service is the most stress-free and hands-off way to get divorced whilst securing your finances following a divorce. The same level of service with a high-street solicitor will cost you £1,500+VAT.
Please Note: Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £593 to file for divorce and £53 to file a financial order. They are separate from our fee and are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings. They can be paid online or over the phone with us at any time. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out.