Clean Break Divorce Handled by Solicitors
With over 10 years of experience, our solicitors will fully represent you in all dealings with the court and any other third parties, to ensure you receive a professional service. This service is a more affordable and hassle-free alternative to instructing a local solicitors firm that charges excessive hourly fees.
Solicitor Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order – £699 Fixed Fee
All aspects of your divorce will be handled for you from start to finish by our qualified divorce solicitors for just a £699 fixed fee.
Our solicitors have years of experience and will fully represent you in all dealings with the court and any other third parties.
Most high-street solicitors charge hourly fees and require face-to-face meetings. We charge a one-off fee of £699 and there is no need to visit our offices.
As part of this service, you will obtain a legally binding clean break consent order to separate key assets and finances following a divorce and prevent all future claims.
Solicitor Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order Service for £699
This service is ideal for people that require a solicitor to go on the court record on your behalf and also provide you with professional legal advice on achieving a fair financial settlement.
Our qualified and experienced family law solicitors will handle your entire divorce procedure for you, as well as the making of a clean break consent order to put any financial agreement you have reached into legal effect.
All telephone calls, letters, and legal advice given by your dedicated solicitors firm are included under the fixed fee of £699.
With Divorce-Online you get a high street service, without the high street costs
As part of this service, you will obtain a legally binding clean break consent order, which will be drafted by your solicitors and processed through the court for you.
The equivalent service using local solicitors will typically cost between £2000-£3000, depending on where you live; with London being the most expensive.
Most solicitors charge between £150-£250 per hour, which doesn’t give you a definitive cost for the legal work required.
Our service enables you to achieve a hassle-free divorce that uses technology to improve the customer experience and efficiency that tends to be lacking with most local solicitors firms.
Who’s This Service Ideal For? This service is ideal for people that want to have an experienced family law solicitor handle all aspects of their divorce and the obtaining of a financial court order to formalise a divorce settlement and prevent future claims without spending thousands.
Why Choose Our Service Compared To Hiring Local Solicitors?
- Our qualified & experienced solicitors will go on the court record for you
- We’re typically 1/3 of the cost of hiring local solicitors to handle your case
- Your solicitor is able to advise on any queries from the judge or opposing solicitors
- Professional legal advice is included on reaching a fair divorce settlement
- Updates on your case are included within the fixed fee, unlike local solicitors
- A clean break consent order is drafted and obtained through the court for you
Here’s How Our Online Solicitor Divorce Service Works
- Complete our simple online order form and make the one-off payment of £699.
- Receive a client care letter by email from our solicitors with all their contact details.
- Receive legal advice from your solicitors firm to ensure you’re achieving a fair settlement.
- Your solicitors will then draft your divorce documents, before asking to hear the details of your financial agreement.
- Communicate with your solicitors firm via phone, email, and Skype throughout the process, meaning no speaking to receptionists or visiting our offices is necessary.
What are the total costs involved with this service?
You will need to pay £699 to have our Solicitors firm prepare, file, and handle your entire case including obtaining you a consent order to prevent future claims after your divorce. This includes legal advice on achieving a fair settlement.
More people each year are seeking a more affordable and efficient service than what is usually provided by local solicitors firms.
Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £593 to file for divorce & £53 to file a financial order.
They are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings and can be paid via cheque, postal order or over the phone with us. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out more.
Solicitor Divorce & Consent Order Service – £699
This service provides you with a way of obtaining a professional divorce for a fraction of the cost of what high-street solicitors charge. Your dedicated divorce solicitor will handle all aspects of your divorce and financial agreement from start-to-finish.