Fixed Fee Divorce Solicitors Service
Our divorce solicitors will handle your divorce from start to finish for a fixed-fee of just £399 including VAT. Compared to using a high-street solicitors firm, this could save you over £1,500 – our solicitors will deal with all correspondence with the courts and from third-party solicitors.
Divorce Solicitor Service – £399 Fixed Fee
Our divorce solicitors will handle your divorce from start to finish for a fixed fee of just £399. Compared to using high street solicitors, this could save you over £1,500. Our solicitors will deal with all correspondence with the courts and any third-party solicitors.
Why Should I use Solicitor to handle my divorce?
Many people can now choose to file their own divorce online, and it may be suitable those with simple living arrangements, but if you have any property, children or pensions, you might find that saving money by going DIY ends up costing you thousands of pounds.
With our fixed-fee divorce solicitors service, our expert family law solicitors will prepare and file all the necessary documents for you to obtain your divorce.
You will be fully represented throughout the entire divorce process and your solicitor will deal with your spouse or their solicitor and the court. This means if any issues arise, or agreements are broken, you have it covered.
We have both men and women local divorce solicitors who specialise in divorce and family law matters. If you are looking for divorce lawyers that are experts in divorce law then you can be assured of a great service with us.
Here’s What’s Included Under The Fixed Fee of £399
- All Documents Completed – From the information you provide us, your solicitors will draft all required paperwork they need in order to complete your divorce.
- Each application will be filed with the court on your behalf by your solicitors.
- Your solicitors will deal with all communication with the court, opposing solicitors and the judge when necessary.
- Online Case Management – Track when paperwork has been sent into court, received by your solicitor or sent into court to be processed – excellent for busy people.
- Free legal advice via telephone, video, livechat and email with no extra charges on the divorce application– all included for £399.
- Quicker and Cheaper – This service is on average 4 weeks quicker than average cases, but could also save you over £750.00.
What you need to do – With our Fixed Fee Solicitor Divorce
- After ordering you provide your solicitor with some very basic information such as the place of marriage, reason for the divorce and your spouse’s details. This is done via a questionnaire, which will be sent to you after completing your order.
- Your solicitor will then draft your divorce papers and file them electronically at court – No documents to sign or post.
- Pay the court fee of £593
Using our fixed fee solicitor divorce service for £399 could save you over £750 compared to using your local high street solicitor! Start your divorce online today and receive your decree absolute within 6-7 months.
After this, you can sit back and let your divorce solicitor deal with the rest of the process for you, right up until you receive your decree absolute through the post.
This service takes on average between 22-24 weeks from start to finish and will save you time, stress and money!
You only need to make one payment of £399 fixed fee for our solicitors to manage your entire case. If you are not exempt from paying court fees, you will need to pay £593 to the court via a cheque or over the phone to them, they can then start divorce proceedings. This service does not include a financial order.
How to Start your Fixed Fee Divorce Today
- Complete our simple order form and make the one-off payment of £399.
- Log in and download our questionnaire with basic information such as (place of marriage, date of separation, the reason for divorce).
- Your solicitor will then draft your documents from this information, usually within 24 hours.
Dealing With Assets, Finances, and Property in a Divorce
If you have reached an agreement in terms of your assets and finances, you should obtain a financial consent order and make your agreement legally binding, to prevent future claims.
Our solicitors can put your agreed financial split into a legally binding court order, called a consent order. Obtaining one of these is the only legal way that you can prevent any future claims against you.
They can include things, such as;
- Matrimonial Home or other properties
- Money in trusts or savings accounts
- Business assets
- Pension sharing
This service only deals with the ending of your marriage by way of a divorce, it does not deal with your financial or child arrangements.
If you want to obtain a consent order, which is advisable for people who have financial assets , you will need to consider using our fixed fee, combined Solicitor Managed Divorce & Consent Order.
Of course, you may also need expert advice on your settlement, or agreement as well as children arrangements. Our Solicitors will be on hand to ensure your interests are being looked after for reduced fees.
Fixed Fee Divorce Solicitor Service – £399
Have your entire divorce procedure handled for you by qualified divorce solicitors with over 20 years of experience. They’ll keep you updated each step of the way, allowing you to carry on with your life.