Solicitor Consent Order
Solicitor Consent Order Service
Our family law solicitors will manage the process of obtaining you a clean break consent order to secure your assets and finances for just £599.00. This involves having a solicitor complete all of the forms for you and processing them with the courts, so you don’t have to.
Solicitor Consent Order Service – £599
Our qualified solicitors will draft your clean break consent order agreement and process it through court for you.
You won’t need to attend court or visit our offices, everything can be done online or via email and phone.
You simply need to provide us with some basic information regarding the agreement you’ve reached and our solicitors do everything else required for you.
Have Your Consent Order Application Managed For You by Solicitors
Our Solicitor Managed Consent Order Service involves having our qualified solicitors draft your clean break consent order agreement and file your application with the court, which will ensure your agreement is made legally binding.
To make a financial order legally binding, you will need to have a solicitor draft the agreement, but that does not need to cost you thousands.
Obtaining a consent order means that after your divorce you will have no financial ties to your ex-partner and with a clean break clause, neither party can claims against the other in the future.
Who’s This Service Ideal For? This service is ideal for people that want to have their financial agreement made into a legally binding court order. The consent order is drafted by a qualified solicitor and processed through court on your behalf. A clean break order clause is included with this service to prevent any future claims.
What Financial Assets Or Clauses Can I Include With This Service?
This service suits those who want to include the below assets as part of their financial agreement:
- Clean break – preventing any future claims
- The sale/transfer of any property
- Savings and/or Debt provisions
- The division of any personal belongings
- Child and/or Spousal maintenance
- Lump-sum payments
- Business assets or investments
- Pensions – Pension sharing
As we deal with your entire financial application with this service, you are not required to file anything yourself with the courts.
It typically takes the judge between 8-10 weeks to approve the order and make it legally binding from the point at which we file the application for you.
How Do I Get Started With This Service for £599?
- Complete our simple online order form & make a secure payment of £599.
- Login to your personal case area (login details are provided to you upon purchase).
- Both parties complete a quick & simple online questionnaire with basic marriage and financial details.
- Our qualified solicitors will draft your consent order agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- We will file the application and deal with the courts for you once we receive the signed agreement.
We can fast-track the drafting of your consent order from 28-31 working days to 5-7 working days, simply call us on 01793 384 029 to find out how.
Court fees are currently £53.00 to apply for a consent order. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits.
Questions About Finances or Consent Orders?
Obtaining a financial order can be confusing. Use our free Live Chat facility to get quick and reliable answers.
What’s Included With our Solicitor Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted – Your order is drafted by qualified & experienced solicitors.
- All forms are filed at court for you – Including the statement of information D81
- There is no court appearance necessary – we deal with everything for you.
- Our solicitors will advise you and deal with the court for you in the event the court raises any objections.
- In the event of a court refusal, our solicitors will work with you to ensure a resolution is found.
- Fast turnaround – up to 31 working days from start to finish.
- A one-off payment of £599. No hidden, hourly, or extra costs are involved.