How To Start An Online Divorce Without Using Solicitors
To start any divorce proceedings you will need to first see if you qualify to file for divorce.
You must have been married for at least 12 months and one party to the divorce must live in England & Wales or still see England or Wales as their permanent home if living abroad.
In order to get a quick divorce, you should try and agree on the reasons for divorce with your ex-spouse before filing a divorce petition.
To prove the irretrievable breakdown of your marriage you will need to establish one of the five available grounds for divorce, which range from behaviour to separation.
What Are The Grounds for Divorce?
- Unreasonable Behaviour
- Separation of 2 years with the consent of both parties
- Separation of 5 years and no consent is required
If you are unsure if any of these grounds fit your situation, please call us on 01793 384 029 for a free consultation.
How To Start Your Divorce Online Today…
Why You Should Start Your Divorce with Divorce-Online
Below you will find the most common reasons why people choose to use Divorce-Online to obtain a quick and easy divorce.
- Personal case manager available throughout – one-to-one contact.
- No face-to-face meetings or time off work – everything completed online.
- Quicker and cheaper than solicitors – Typically over 50% cheaper.
- Telephone and Email support throughout – Updated throughout your case.
- Track your divorce process online anytime – Great for busy people.
- Fully insured and reputable company – over 20 years online.
- Saving over £1,000 on your divorce compared to most other options.
Start your Divorce Online Today in Minutes
Once you have chosen your divorce service you simply need to complete the order form or pay over the phone to start your divorce. You will then need to provide us with some basic information in an online questionnaire.
Some of the basic information we need from you will be listed below. This information will enable us to draft your divorce documents for you.
- Your spouse’s full name
- Your place of marriage
- The date of separation
For only £199 including vat, we can deal with your whole divorce process and on average complete your divorce within 20-22 weeks, which is under half the length of time it would take to do your own divorce.
For a quicker and more stress-free divorce process, do your divorce online and let our experts handle your divorce for a fraction of the cost of using solicitors.
The divorce process is exactly the same as it would be were you to use a solicitor. The main difference between using Divorce-Online and solicitors is the cost of your divorce, why pay £1,000 when you can pay £199?