DIY Consent Order Service – £199
If you have agreed how you intend to split your property, assets and finances within your marriage, you will need to obtain a consent order. A consent order will make your agreement legally binding and prevents future claims being made against either party.
DIY Consent Order Service – £199
This service involves our qualified solicitor drafting your consent order to your individual needs within 31 working days for £199.
Obtaining this type of court order through high-street solicitors would cost £750+VAT.
You’ll be presented with draft consent order papers that simply need to be posted into court with the £50 court fee attached in order for you to obtain a consent order agreement.
Consent Order Service – Save over £750 on your Financial Order
A consent order is a legal document that states how you intend to separate your assets and finances when ending your marriage and is made by agreement.
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement reached is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims being made by both parties.
For a consent order to be made legally binding by a judge, it will need to be drafted by a solicitor. Most solicitors will charge over £750 + VAT to prepare your consent order; our fee is just £199 and that is a fixed fee.
We’ll send you all the paperwork you need to complete in order for our solicitor to draft your consent order and help guide you through filing the order through court, making it quick and easy to do it yourself.
If you aren’t confident dealing with the courts yourself, why not have it handled for you?
Our Managed Consent Order Service for £299 involves our qualified solicitors drafting your order and filing it with the court for you, including dealing with any queries the judge may have on your order.
Widget not in any sidebars
This service doesn’t include a pension sharing order as part of the £199 fixed fee, if you want to separate pensions, business assets or multiple properties, please view our Detailed Consent Order Service.
In order to obtain a consent order after your divorce, both parties will need to be in agreement on the division of your assets. This is because a consent order is a voluntary agreement and must be signed and approved by both parties.
Once your consent order has been filed with the courts, it typically takes between 3-5 weeks for the judge to approve your order and make it legally binding.
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for a consent order. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or benefits. You must also be in agreement to use this service.
The Main Benefits to Using our Consent Order Service
- Fast Turnaround – Your consent order is drafted within 31 working days of receiving your details. This can be fast tracked to within 5-7 days. Call us on 01793 384 029 to find out how.
- Peace of Mind – Move on with your life in the knowledge that no future claims can be made against you.
- Affordable – Most solicitors would charge £750+ VAT for the same service.
- Professionally Drafted – A qualified & experienced solicitor will draft your individual consent order.
- Stress-Free – No need to take time off work or visit solicitors offices, everything can be completed via email and post.
Follow These 4 Simple Steps to Obtain Your Consent Order
- Complete our online order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online questionnaire – so we can obtain the details of your agreement.
- Your solicitor will draft your court order forms and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Use our detailed instructions and advice to send your agreed consent order into court.
Professionally Drafted Consent Order – £199 Fixed Fee
Have our qualified divorce solicitors with over 20 years experience draft your agreed financial settlement so that you can file it with the courts yourself and secure your financial future without breaking the bank.