An Overview of How It Works
1. Sign up for our service
Find the ideal service for you and make a secure payment online or speak with our team to get started.
2. Complete a simple questionnaire
Provide us with all the details we need to process your divorce in one simple online form.
3. Speak with your case manager
Walk through the initial process with your case manager. A great time to ask any questions you have.
4. Sit back and carry on with your life
Our team will process your case from this point on. You’ll receive notifications and updates throughout.
Step-by-Step Walk Through
Complete an online questionnaire
- It’s quick and easy to get started. Simply complete an online form within your account with the basic personal and marriage details we need.
- Once we have your information back, we can typically submit your application to the court within 24 hours if you are ready.
Speak to your case manager
- Our friendly team of divorce experts will walk you through the initial process and get your divorce application underway.
Track your divorce
- Your divorce has been started, you can now continue with your life without the stress and worry of dealing with it yourself.
- Use our industry-leading case management system to track every step of your case from your phone or laptop.
Why 150,000+ couples think Divorce-Online is better than DIY Divorce & Hiring Local Solicitors.
- Faster & More Efficient Get divorced in 7 months instead of 10+ months. Having handled over 150,000 cases, we know the process!
- More Affordable Spend just £199 vs £1,000+ on solicitors fees. Fixed fee with no nasty hidden extras.
- More Hassle-free No time off work, visiting offices, or spending hours speaking to the court. Receive updates to your phone throughout.
What We Aim To Achieve
Our mission since 1999, has been to help divorcing couples end their marriage with dignity and enable them to keep as much of their money as possible.
Overall, our services have helped save over a combined £100M in legal fees. Some of our clients will save around £750, but others will save thousands in legal fees.
With the help of legal experts and IT professionals, we set about creating a set of systems and processes that would allow people to apply for a divorce online in the UK, without having to pay thousands of pounds to separate lawyers.
Divorce can be emotional and stressful at the best of times, so why burden yourself financially by spending thousands on solicitors when you can do it for £199?