want a quick divorce ASAP

Discussion in 'Men's divorce Issues' started by Mark Keenan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Mark Keenan

Mark Keenan Administrator Staff Member

Divorce-Online can help you achieve your divorce with our market leading divorce services.

The process takes on average of 12-14 weeks with our quick and simple online divorce services.

Divorce-Online is the UK's leading online divorce provider and has provided Managed divorce solutions to clients in the UK and abroad since 1999.

Having processed over 150,000 online divorces for our clients we are by far and away the largest single provider of uncontested divorces in the UK.

As a professional company with a reputation to keep, you can be assured of an excellent service throughout your case.

Fully Managed Service - £189

We can deal with your divorce for you from start to finish and all you have to do is complete a quick and easy online questionnaire to create and sign documents we send to you.

Unlike DIY services, we deal with everything from providing the documents to dealing with the court and your spouse on your behalf. We also provide you with updates on a weekly basis ( unlike traditional Solicitors).

Managed Divorce with Consent Order - £299

If you wish to get divorced and put into effect an agreed financial settlement then this is the package for you as we not only deal with your divorce, we also put into effect what is known as a consent or clean break order to ensure that once the order is made, neither party can ever go back to court to make further claims. Our consent orders are drafted by a qualified solicitors.

As a valued user we can offer you a 10% discount on our services. All you need to do is enter Save10 into the voucher box on the order page and click calculate to effect your discount.

Note: Divorce-Online has handled over 150,000 divorces since launching in 1999 and is the only online divorce service to hold a Government Quality Mark, have Professional Indemnity Insurance and is a member of the Webtrader scheme to protect online consumers.

Please do not hesitate to visit us at www.divorce-online.co.uk or call us on 01793 384 029.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  2. sassygirl

sassygirl New Member

ok husband and i are not together any more and i have met someone else That in time i would like to marry.So i want to start divorce proceeds as soon as .But dont want it carrying on for months and months..How can i divorce quickiy and properly.