Free Divorce Advice
Getting the right advice before starting divorce proceedings or any other matcohters involving family law is imperative.
Divorce-Online are the UK’s leading provider of free help & advice for all aspects of family law, specialising on divorce, financial matters and agreements.
Our articles are written by our very own family law experts and cover everything from marriage separation to the divorce procedure itself and the many financial implications that become important as a result.
That’s because getting a divorce does not simply end your financial commitments as many couples seem to believe. We think it’s essential therefore that you understand what happens to finances, children, pensions, and property following a divorce.
Contact Us Today
We hope the information you find on these pages gives you the knowledge you need to feel comfortable about what is going to happen during the divorce process and then after the divorce becomes final. However please feel free to call our friendly team if you require further advice or information about any of the topics in this guide.
If you need free divorce advice about anything from how the divorce process works in the UK and how to file for divorce to what happens to children in a divorce then this is the place to begin your research.
- Are Irreconcilable Differences Grounds for Divorce in the UK?
- Difference Between Annulment & Divorce
- Getting Divorced Without an Address for Your Spouse
- Grounds For Divorce in England & Wales
- How to File for Divorce in England & Wales
- How to Get a Divorce in England & Wales
- How to Get a Divorce Online From £199 in Minutes
- Steps of the Divorce Process in England & Wales
Find out all you need to know about the financial implications of getting divorced, including financial settlements, dividing property, splitting assets and pension sharing on divorce.
- 6 Ways to Separate Property Upon Divorce
- Can I Force The Sale Of My House In a Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in a Divorce?
- Transfer Of Property Ownership After Divorce
- What Happens to Joint Property In Divorce?
- What Happens To Property Owned Before Marriage?
- What is a Property Settlement Agreement?
- Who Gets The House In A Divorce?
Find out all you need to know about family law agreements including cohabitation agreement, prenuptial agreement, postnuptial agreement & separation agreement.