Divorce Online

The UK's original and highly trusted online divorce service

NEW ENQUIRIES - 01793 384 029
EXISTING CLIENTS - 01793 211 211

Divorce Online TrustPilot

Respondent Divorce Service - £199

If your husband or wife begins a divorce then our fully qualified and insured solicitors can help you deal with it for a fixed fee of just £199.
Respondent Divorce Service

Respondent Divorce Service

Respondent Divorce Advice Service £199

Who needs it?

If you have received a divorce petition from the court on behalf of your spouse, you will be known as "the respondent" because it is your role to ‘respond’ to the divorce papers.

You will need to respond to the divorce petition and any correspondence from your spouse or their legal representatives. There could be serious consequences for your finances if you do not.
It is therefore in your best interests to get advice on what to do next. This is what our respondent divorce advice service has specially been designed for.

Who do we deal with as part of the respondent divorce advice service?

Our solicitors will deal with your spouse, their legal representatives and the court office and judge at court on your behalf.

What the respondent divorce advice service covers

This service covers us undertaking for you the steps necessary to progress a divorce with you as the respondent.

  • Our solicitors will go on the court record as your formal legal representative.
  • Advise you on the contents and meaning of the divorce petition as a respondent.
  • Complete on your behalf an Acknowledgement of Service form protecting your interests in relation to children and financial matters) and return the form to the court.
  • Advise you when Decree Nisi will be pronounced by the court.
  • Deal with any correspondence with your spouse or their solicitors and the court.
  • Advice on the contents of a financial agreement and consent order.
  • All telephone calls, letters and emails are included.

What the service doesn’t include

  • Preparation of a formal defence to a divorce (if your case becomes contested).
  • Detailed financial negotiations or attending court.
  • Disputed child arrangements.