Clean Break Financial Order
If you’ve handled your divorce application independently, securing your financial affairs is crucial. Our solicitors will draft your clean break order, providing you peace of mind and preventing future claims.
Order Online – £399
Obtain a Professionally Drafted Clean Break Financial Order For Only £399
Clean Break Financial Order – Save Over £1,000 in Legal Fees!
Secure your financial future and prevent future disputes post-divorce with our Clean Break Financial Order Service, priced at just £399.
Even if you’ve handled your divorce application independently, securing your financial affairs is crucial to ending the financial aspect of divorce.
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorcing couples can ensure that any agreement reached is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims from being made by both parties.
For a consent order to be made legally binding by a court, it will need to be expertly drafted by a solicitor or legal professional. Most solicitors will charge over £900 + VAT to prepare a consent order; our fixed fee is just £399 including VAT.
Would you prefer solicitors to handle everything for you?
Our Solicitor Consent Order Service for £599 involves our qualified solicitors drafting your financial consent order and dealing with the court for you.
Who’s This Service Ideal For? Our Clean Break Financial Order Service is the right solution for you if:
- You have already agreed on how you are going to split your money and finances with your ex when you separated.
- You have already filed for your divorce (or are planning to) and want to get a financial consent order to end all financial ties.
- You are already divorced/ your civil partnership is already dissolved and you would like to formalise your financial arrangements and end future claims.
What’s Included With This Service?
- Expertly Drafted Financial Clean Break Order (we only use solicitors to draft orders).
- Fast turnaround – Typically within 4 weeks of receiving your details.
- An affordable fixed fee of £399 – No hourly or hidden extra costs.
- Simplicity – Complete one simple online document with your financial details.
- Hassle-free – No need to take time off work or arrange childcare.
- Clean break – Giving you peace of mind that no future claims can be made by either party (if legally appropriate).
- Free telephone or email support to help you file your application.
What’s Not Included In Our Service?
- Help with negotiating your financial agreement.
- Pension sharing orders – to divide pensions, you will need our Solicitor Consent Order Service for £599.
- Court filing and correspondence
Financial consent orders are voluntary agreements and must be signed and approved by both parties.
Once you file the consent order with the courts, it typically takes between 8-10 weeks for the judge to approve your order and make it legally binding.
Please Note: Court filing fees are currently at £53.00 to apply for a consent order. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on low income or certain benefits.
Professionally Drafted Clean Break Financial Order
Our expert solicitors will draft your agreed financial settlement and secure your financial future for a fraction of the cost of a high-street solicitor.