We are operating as normal > Read our COVID-19 guidance.

Translation of foreign marriage certificates

We deal with a lot of people who were married abroad but want to conclude their divorce in England and Wales.

Many of these people have marriage certificates that are not written in English and we have to advise clients that they will need the certificate translated into English and that translation needs to be certified by a professional translator.

There are many companies on the web offering these services and most charge by the number of words that need to be translated and then there is an additional charge for the certification. This means clients do not actually know what they are going to be paying until they get the bill.

Divorce-Online have negotiated with a respected translation company to provide a fixed fee marriage certificate translation service regardless of the length of the document and it also includes certification.

The charge is a one off £150 and includes VAT.

To order a marriage certificate translations service – click here

Enhanced by Zemanta

This post was written by Mark Keenan. Editor of the Divorce Online Blog and Managing Director of Online Legal Service Ltd. Mark has been writing about divorce and related subjects for over 20+ years and is an expert in legal marketing.

Click here to chat with us!