Divorce-Online - The Fast, Affordable and Easy way.
We can complete all required divorce forms and send them to you within 24 hours for just £69. Or we can manage your whole divorce process including dealing with the court and judge on your behalf for just £189.
Our experienced team of divorce experts can provide all of the necessary documents, advice and support throughout your case to help you settle your uncontested divorce as quickly as possible. We have dealt with over 110,000 online divorces since 1999, making us the most popular and highly trusted UK divorce service.
You can trust Divorce-Online to make sure you have a quick and simple divorce without needing to spend £200 an hour on a solicitor to handle your divorce. You can start your divorce proceedings in 5 minutes from work or home without needing to take any time off work or know any legal procedures. See how a Divorce Online works.
Why you should use Divorce-Online
There will be no sitting in solicitors offices, speaking to secretary's or having to call back at a later date, with Divorce-Online we pride ourselves on customer service and will have a dedicated team of divorce experts to help you from start to finish, anytime.
- You will save £500-£2000 compared to using solicitors for your divorce.
- We have over 14 years of experience in dealing with online divorces.
- Free telephone and email support throughout your case
- You will receive 24/7 online case management & monitoring access
- We have processed over 110,000 online divorces.
- We have an independent trust score of 9.0-10 from our clients.
How we can help you get a cheap UK divorce
Unlike most other online divorce providers, Divorce-Online don’t just provide DIY divorce services. We also offer managed divorce services which are more comprehensive and involve very little work for you to start and finish your divorce as we deal with everything for you.
You can manage your own divorce without involving solicitors if you agree on:
- the reasons for a divorce
- how you’ll look after any children
- how you’ll split up money, property and possessions
If you and your spouse agree on these things beforehand, you won’t have to go to a court hearing and your divorce should be stress free and straightforward to complete.