How to start divorce proceedings without using Solicitors
To start any divorce you will need to see if you qualify for divorce first.
These following 2 requirements listed below must apply to you and your situation to enable you to get divorced in England and Wales.
- Married at least 12 months ( it does not matter where you were married)
- One of you need to be living in England and Wales or if both of you live abroad, you still consider England and Wales to be your home country ( we can advise).
One of the following 5 grounds for divorce needs to apply;
Grounds for Divorce
- Unreasonable Behaviour
- 2 years separation with consent of both parties
- 5 years separation without consent of the other party
If you are unsure if any of these grounds fit, please contact us for a free consultation
Benefits in using Divorce-Online
Below you will find the most common reasons why people choose to use Divorce-Online, and why could be your best option when it comes to having a quick and stress free divorce.
- Personal case manager available throughout.
- No face-to-face meetings or time off work.
- Quicker and cheaper than solicitors.
- Telephone and Email support throughout.
- Track your divorce process online anytime.
- Fully insured and reputable company - over 15 years online.
- Saving over £1,000 on your divorce.
Start your Divorce Online Today in 2 minutes
Once you have chosen your divorce service you simply need to complete the order form or pay over the phone to start your divorce. You will then need to provide us with some basic information in an online questionnaire.
Some of the basic information we need from you will be listed below. This information will enable us to draft your divorce documents.
- Your spouse's full name
- Your place of marriage
- The date of separation
For only £189 including vat, we can deal with your whole divorce process and on average complete your divorce within 14-16 weeks, which is under half the length of time it would take to do your own divorce.
For a quicker and more stress free divorce process, do your divorce online and let our experts handle your divorce for a fraction of the cost of using solicitors.
The divorce process is exactly the same as it would be were you to use a solicitor. The main difference between using Divorce-Online and solicitors is the cost of your divorce, why pay £1,000 when you can pay £189?