Solicitor Divorce & Financial Consent Order Service for £399
This service is perfect for those of you that require a solicitor to go on the court record on your behalf and also provide you with professional legal advice on achieving a fair financial settlement.
Our qualified and experienced family law solicitors will handle your entire divorce and the making of a financial consent order to put any financial agreement you have reached into legal effect.
All telephone calls, letters and legal advice given by your dedicated solicitor are included under the fixed fee of £399. There are nasty no hidden charges or hourly rates like you get at most solicitors practices.
All correspondence with the court, your spouse or their solicitor is also included. You are fully represented so you’ll have extra protection of using qualified and regulated lawyers.
With Divorce-Online you get a high street service, without the high street costs
You will obtain a professionally handled divorce for a fraction of the cost of a high street solicitors, whilst also obtaining a consent order (clean break) to legally separate and protect your assets, which prevents future claims in the future for both parties.
This service could save you well over £1,000 compared to using a high street solicitor to manage your entire divorce and consent order procedures, with the average hourly rate being between £100-£200 per hour.
If you are unsure whether or not you require a solicitor managed divorce, but want to ensure you obtain a financial consent order, it is advisable to view our service comparison.
What are the total costs involved with a solicitor managed divorce?
You will need to pay £399 to have a qualified solicitor prepare, file and handle your entire case including obtaining you a consent order to prevent future claims after your divorce, which includes legal advice on achieving a fair settlement.
Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £550 to file for divorce & £50 to file a financial order. They are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings and can be paid via cheque, postal order or over the phone with ourselves. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to a remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out more.
We process thousands of solicitor managed divorce cases every year as more people are seeking a more affordable and efficient service than what is usually provided by local solicitors firms.
Start your Divorce Proceedings with These Simple Steps
- Complete our simple online order form.
- Receive a client care letter by email from our solicitors with all their contact details.
Your solicitor will then obtain your details to prepare your divorce papers, before asking to hear the detials of your financial consent order.
You will then communicate with your solicitor via phone, email and Skype throughout the process, meaning no speaking to receptionists or visiting our offices is necessary.
Why You Should Use Our Solicitor Managed Divorce Service
- We are over 50% cheaper than most high-street solicitors firms.
- All divorce and financial order documents are completed and filed at court for you.
- All correspondence with the court, your spouse and any opposing solicitors is dealt with for you.
- 24/7 online case tracking – Your own personal area with case updates.
- Free legal advice on achieving a fair settlement is included throughout.
- Financial consent order (clean break agreement) will also be obtained.
- Pension sharing order clause included as part of your financial agreement - no need for separate applications.
- Free telephone and email support provided throughout your case, any time you need it.