How do I start the Managed Divorce & Consent Order service and get a hassle free divorce and financial consent order for just £299.00?
All forms for your divorce and consent order are completed for you, and filed at court on your behalf.
A managed divorce and consent order service is the easiest, quickest and most cost effective way to have your divorce and financial split dealt with for you without spending a fortune on high street solicitors fees.
Your dedicated and qualified case manager will handle your entire process from start-to-finish, which includes obtaining your decree absolute and financial consent order.
We have outlined the basic process of how this service works right from the start of the process;
- Complete your order, make payment and login to your account.
- Once received via email or post, sign and return the paperwork back to us.
- Once we have received the signed paperwork back, your case manager will then file your divorce paperwork with the court to start proceedings.
- You then need to provide us with details on your proposed financial split.
- This information is passed to our solicitors who then prepare the draft consent order.
- You will be sent the draft consent order to ensure you are both in agreement and happy with the contents of the agreement.
- Once signed by both parties and returned to Divorce-Online, your case manager will then file the consent order with the courts.
You will need to provide us with some basic information from your marriage certificate in order for your case manager to draft your divorce papers. All paperwork can be sent via email or post at no extra cost within 24 hours, helping speed up the process for you.
Court fees that are involved with this service if you are not exempt
To file for both a divorce and a financial consent order, the court-filing fees are £600.
You can split this into two payments as the divorce and consent order are filed at separate times.
You can make a payment of £550 to file the divorce and then 4-8 weeks later you can make the £50 payment when we file the consent order for you.
Using a managed divorce and consent order service from Divorce-Online could save you over £1,500 compared to using high street solicitors.