Adultery Divorce Service – £189
We’ll manage your entire divorce application based on the grounds of Adultery for you. We will process your divorce through court whilst keeping you up-to-date on your case throughout.
As part of our Adultery Divorce Service, we’ll provide you with an initial advice call to ensure you understand what’s involved and make sure you are comfortable.
We will then prepare and draft your divorce papers, completing the divorce petition for you using the grounds of adultery.
We provide a quicker, easier and more personable service than solicitors do, and for a fraction of the price.
Fixed Fee Adultery Divorce Service – Divorce In Weeks For £189
If you are ready to file for divorce and you want to use the grounds of adultery, then we will manage your entire divorce application through court for you.
It’s the quickest, easiest and most straightforward way to obtain a divorce when both parties are in agreement and will consent to the divorce.
This service has been helping couples in England & Wales obtain a divorce for a fraction of the cost of hiring a traditional solicitor for over 18 years.
Handling your own divorce based on adultery can be complex, time consuming and costly. With Adultery, there are specific rules and criteria that must be met and any errors on the divorce papers can see you incurring additional fees.
Take away the stress, costs and long delays by allowing our experienced team to handle your entire divorce process for you from start-to-finish.
Neither party needs to attend a court hearing if there is agreement and this service deals with both parties whether you have or have not got any children within the marriage.
What you need to do next to get divorced using Adultery…
- Complete our simple online order form.
- Complete a short online questionnaire detailing some basic marriage details.
- We will then draft and edit your divorce petition to ensure it’s correct.
- Sign your divorce papers that we post to you and then return them back to us.
- Your case manager will now securely send your divorce petition into court to start divorce proceedings.
Adultery can in some cases become more complex than other grounds for divorce, such as unreasonable behaviour or 2 years separation, which is why our clients choose this service.
Our Adultery Divorce Service typically takes between 16-18 weeks, which is nearly twice as quick as the national average, so if speed is important to you, then this service is ideal for you.
To understand the ins and outs with filing for divorce on Adultery, you can call us on 01793 384 029 where we’ll explain everything to you, including your divorce options.
It’s completely free and is a great way to find out more information should you need it.
Why choose this service over doing it yourself or hiring a solicitor
- This service can help you save over £750 on the cost of your divorce.
- You’ll be granted a divorce in 10-12 weeks quicker than when doing your own divorce .
- There is no complicated form filling as we do this all for you.
- Track your divorce online 24/7 in your personal online portal – great for busy people.
- There will be no court hearings for either party.
- Children’s arrangements – We can help you with or without children.
- Free telephone and email support throughout your divorce, should you need it at any point.
- You pay one low-cost fee of £189, which covers both parties. No nasty hidden or hourly fees to pay.
To file for divorce, the court require a payment of £550, which is their fee to process your application through court and is completely separate to our fees. The court fees are set by the government and are mandatory in all cases.
If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to a remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out if you need to pay court fees.
Fixed Fee Adultery Divorce Service – £189
This service is the quickest and easiest way to get divorced using adultery as your grounds for divorce. Our experienced legal team will handle all aspects of your divorce and keep you updated on the progress until you receive your decree absolute.