Solicitor Consent Order – Expert Financial Order Solicitors
Take the hassle out of obtaining a legally binding consent order with our Solicitor Consent Order Service for only £649. Our solicitors handle your entire application, from drafting to court filing, ensuring your agreement is rock-solid.
“An excellent service from Divorce-Online. All very simple and logical. It was also done at the price we expected with no add-ons sneaking in later.”
Have Your Consent Order Application Managed For You by Solicitors
Protect your assets and secure your financial future post-divorce with our Solicitor Consent Order Service, priced at just £649.
Our experienced solicitors will draft and file your consent order, giving you the certainty of legal representation. Unlike high street solicitors, we offer a transparent fixed fee with no hidden or hourly charges.
They will formally act for you and go on the court record. As we deal with your entire financial application, you are not required to file anything yourself with the courts.
Complete an online document with details of your financial agreement and your solicitor handles the rest for you.
With a clean break clause in place, you can move forward with confidence, knowing that no future claims can disrupt your financial stability.
A consent order can outline the division of the following assets or liabilities:
Have questions about your financial agreement? Chat with us on Live Chat for quick and reliable answers.
Who’s This Service Ideal For? This service is ideal for people who want to have their financial agreement made into a legally binding court order but want the certainty of having a solicitor act for them.
What’s Included With our Solicitor Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted – Your order is drafted by qualified & experienced solicitors.
- All forms are completed and filed at court for you – Including the statement of information D81.
- 1/2 hour professional legal advice from your dedicated solicitor.
- Our solicitors go on the court record and handle all correspondence.
- In the event of a court refusal, our solicitors will work with you to ensure a resolution is found.
- Fast turnaround – up to 31 working days from start to finish.
- A one-off payment of £649. No hidden or extra costs. This fee covers both parties.
How Do I Get Started With This Service for £649?
Here is a simplified breakdown of the process involved with our Solicitor Consent Order Service:
- Complete our simple online order form & make a secure payment of £649.
- Both parties complete an online questionnaire with basic marriage and financial details.
- Our expert solicitors will draft your consent order agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- We will apply and deal with the courts for you once we receive the signed agreement.
For a more detailed breakdown of how the process of obtaining a consent order works, click the button below.
How To Get Started With Our Service
Obtain a legally binding court order that documents how you have agreed to divide your money and assets following a divorce. Our service offers a simpler and more cost-effective solution than instructing local solicitors.
- Sign up for our service, by either completing our online order form or calling our friendly team.
- Client care documents PLUS Consent Order Questionnaire and D81 Statement of Information are sent to you.
- We begin drafting once we receive all of the completed documents from you.
- The draft consent order is now sent to you. You will at this point be asked to arrange a 1/2 hour legal advice call.
- The final version of the consent order is passed by the client to the other party after the legal advice call.
- If all are happy, the parties sign the documents and return them to us. We sign off as the applicant’s solicitor and documents are filed with the court once the conditional order is pronounced.
How Long Does It Take?
The drafting process typically takes between 28-31 working days. If you require the consent order sooner, it can be fast-tracked for a fee.
Once we file the application for you with the court, the consent order typically takes 8-10 weeks to be approved and made legally binding.
Court fees are currently £53.00 to apply for a consent order. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits.