Consent Order Service – Save over £750 on your Financial Order
A consent order (clean break order) is a legal document that states how you intend to separate your assets and finances when ending your marriage and is made by agreement.
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement reached is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims being made by both parties.
If you are unsure as to whether you need a consent order, we have answered the most frequently asked question on consent orders - Find out if you need a consent order and how the procedure works.
For a consent order to be made legally binding by a judge, it will need to be drafted by a solicitor. Most solicitors will charge over £900 + VAT to prepare your consent order; our fee is just £150 and that is a fixed fee.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up assets such as the former matrimonial home, any savings, property, business assets and also child and spousal maintenance.
If within your consent order you require a pension sharing order then please call us on 01793 384 029 to discuss how we can help you, or view our Managed Consent Order Service for £249.
In order to obtain a consent order after your divorce, both parties will need to be in agreement on the division of your assets. This is because a consent order is a voluntary agreement and must be signed and approved by both parties.
The Main Benefits to Using our Consent Order Service
- Fast Turnaround – Each consent order is drafted within 31 working days of receiving your details.
- Legally Binding – This service will make your financial agreement legally binding at court when approved.
- Piece of Mind - Move on with your life in the knowledge that no future claims can be made against you.
- Affordable – At £150 fixed fee, this service is over £750 cheaper than most high street law firms.
- Professionally Drafted - A qualified solicitor will draft your consent order and will not be a template order.
- Unlimited Amendments – Unlike most solicitors we do not charge for amendments to your agreement.
- Stress-Free – No need to take time off work or visit solicitors offices, everything can be completed via email and post.
Follow these 4 simple steps to obtain your financial order.
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Use our detailed instructions and advice to send your agreed consent order into court.
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for your consent order. you may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. You must be in agreement to use this service. Please call us on 01793 384 029.