Consent Order Service £150 – Quick & Easy Process with Fixed Fees.
A consent order (clean break order) is a legal document that states how you intend to separate your assets and finances when ending your marriage and is made by agreement.
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement reached is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims being made by both parties.
For a consent order to be made legally binding by a judge, it will need to be drafted by a solicitor. Most solicitors will charge over £900 + VAT to prepare your consent order, our fee is just £150 and that is fixed fee.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including:
- Pension Sharing - we don't charge extra to handle your pension sharing order.
- The Former Matrimonial Home.
- Assets - Savings, Property, Business.
- A clean break order to prevent future claims.
- Child Maintenance & Spousal maintenance.
In order to obtain a consent order after your divorce, both parties will need to be in agreement on the division of your assets. This is because a consent order is a voluntary agreement and must be signed and approved by both parties.
If you are unsure as to whether you need a consent order, we have answered the most frequently asked question on consent orders - Find out if you need a consent order and how the procedure works.
The Main Benefits to Using our Consent Order Service
- Fast Turnaround – Each consent order is usually individually drafted within 28 days of receiving your details.
- Legally Binding – This service will make your financial agreement legally binding at court when approved.
- Piece of Mind - Move on with your life with the knowledge that no future claims can be made against you.
- Affordable – At £150 fixed fee, this service is over £750 cheaper than most high street law firms.
- Professionally Drafted - A qualified solicitor will draft your consent order and will not be a template order.
Total costs associated with this consent order service
There are mandatory court-filing fees when you file a consent order that are currently £50, unless you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you will need to pay this when posting your documents into court.
This will take the total cost of obtaining a consent order to £200 with this service, which is over £700 cheaper than most online and high street solicitors firms provide.