Consent Order Service – Quick & Easy Process for £150 Fixed Fee
A consent order (clean break order) is a legal document that states how you intend to separate your assets and finances when ending your marriage and is made by agreement.
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement reached is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims being made by both parties.
Without obtaining a consent order upon divorce you will still be financially tied to your ex-partner, which means that even after years of separation, you are liable to be claimed against.
For a consent order to be made legally binding by a judge, it will need to be drafted by a solicitor. Most solicitors will charge over £900 + VAT to prepare your consent order, our fee is just £150 and that is fixed fee.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including:
- Pension Sharing - we don't charge extra to handle your pension sharing order.
- The former matrimonial home.
- Assets - savings, property, business.
- A clean break order to prevent future claims.
- Child & Spousal maintenance.
In order to obtain a consent order after your divorce, both parties will need to be in agreement on the division of your assets. This is because a consent order is a voluntary agreement and must be signed and approved by both parties.
If you are unsure as to whether you need a consent order, we have answered the most frequently asked question on consent orders - Find out if you need a consent order and how the procedure works.
The Main Benefits to Using our Consent Order Service
- Fast Turnaround – Each consent order is usually individually drafted within 28 days of receiving your details.
- Legally Binding – This service will make your financial agreement legally binding at court when approved.
- Piece of Mind - Move on with your life in the knowledge that no future claims can be made against you.
- Affordable – At £150 fixed fee, this service is over £750 cheaper than most high street law firms.
- Professionally Drafted - A qualified solicitor will draft your consent order and will not be a template order.
Total costs associated with this consent order service
There are mandatory court-filing fees when you file a consent order that are currently £50, unless you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you will need to pay this when posting your documents into court.
This will take the total cost of obtaining a consent order to £200 with this service, which is over £750 cheaper than most online and high street solicitors firms provide.