Consent Order Service – Save over £750 on your Financial Order
A consent order (clean break order) is a legal document that states how you intend to separate your assets and finances when ending your marriage and is made by agreement.
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement reached is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims being made by both parties.
For a consent order to be made legally binding by a judge, it will need to be drafted by a solicitor. Most solicitors will charge over £900 + VAT to prepare your consent order; our fee is just £150 and that is a fixed fee.
We’ll send you all the paperwork you need to complete in order for our solicitor to draft your consent order and help guide you through filing the order through court.
If you aren't confident dealing with the courts yourself, why not have it handled for you?
Our Managed Consent Order Service for £199 involves our qualified solicitors drafting your order and filing it with the court for you, including dealing with any queries the judge may have on your order.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up assets such as;
- The former matrimonial home
- Any savings
- Division of pensions (pension sharing)
- Business assets
- Any child and spousal maintenance.
This service includes a pension sharing order as part of the £150 fixed fee, which alone could save you hundreds of pounds and hours of time by not needing to make separate applications.
In order to obtain a consent order after your divorce, both parties will need to be in agreement on the division of your assets. This is because a consent order is a voluntary agreement and must be signed and approved by both parties.
Once your consent order has been filed with the courts, it typically takes between 3-5 weeks for the judge to approve your order and make it legally binding.
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for a consent order. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or benefits. You must also be in agreement to use this service.
The Main Benefits to Using our Consent Order Service
- Fast Turnaround – Your consent order is drafted within 31 working days of receiving your details. This can be fast tracked to within 5-7 days. Call us on 01793 384 029 to find out how.
- Peace of Mind - Move on with your life in the knowledge that no future claims can be made against you.
- Affordable – Most solicitors would charge £750+ VAT for the same service.
- Professionally Drafted - A qualified & experienced solicitor will draft your individual consent order.
- Stress-Free – No need to take time off work or visit solicitors offices, everything can be completed via email and post.
Follow These 4 Simple Steps to Obtain Your Consent Order
- Complete our online order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online questionnaire - so we can obtain the details of your agreement.
- Your solicitor will draft your court order forms and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Use our detailed instructions and advice to send your agreed consent order into court.
Professionally Drafted Consent Order - £150 Fixed Fee
Have our qualified divorce solicitors with over 20 years experience draft your agreed financial settlement so that you can file it with the courts yourself and secure your financial future without breaking the bank.