We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We normally resolve the vast majority of complaints without any need for any formal procedure.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details of your complaint, in the first instance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word complaint in the subject line.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Operations Manager who will review your complaint by reading your file and speaking to the case manager who has been dealing with you.
- If The Operations Manager has been dealing with your case it will be passed to David Parsons Hann who is a senior legal team leader.
- Your complaint handler will then respond to your complaint within 7 days of receipt with their conclusions.
- If you are not satisfied with their conclusions, your complaint and case notes will be passed to the Managing Director for review who will normally respond within 48 working hours unless on leave.
- We are also corporate members of The Institute of Paralegals whose code of conduct and decisions we are obliged to abide by.
In the event your complaint is not dealt with to your satisfaction, we will give you the details of their complaints department. We will abide by any decision reached.