We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This helps us to improve our standards and enhance customer experience.
We normally resolve the vast majority of complaints in the first instance without any need for any formal procedure.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details of your complaint, in the first instance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word complaint in the subject line.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve passing your complaint to a senior Manager, who will review your complaint by reading your file and speaking to the case managers and other team members to ascertain the facts of the case.
- Your complaint handler will then respond to your complaint within 7 days of receipt with their conclusions in writing.
- If you are not satisfied with their conclusions, your complaint and case notes will be passed to a Director for review who will normally respond within 7 working days ( unless on leave).
- If you are not satisfied with the response we will provide you with details of an independent dispute resolution service provided by The Institute of Paralegals whose code of conduct and decisions we are obliged to abide by and you may use their dispute resolution service for free. We will provide you with details of how to access this service if required.