Managed Divorce & Financial Consent Order
We handle every aspect of your divorce journey, from the initial application to securing a clean break consent order, ensuring your financial future remains secure.
An Affordable & Hassle-Free Solution to Divorce With Finances
In one fixed fee package, we help couples achieve an amicable, affordable, and hassle-free divorce while legally separating money and assets.
Our divorce experts will manage the entire divorce procedure. From the drafting of the divorce application right through to the final order (Decree Absolute) which formally ends the marriage.
Additionally, we will draft a clean break consent order for you and we will process it through the court to prevent any future financial claims on inheritance funds, future property purchases, or pensions.
This service is ideal for couples who need to divide any of the below assets as part of their financial agreement:
- Clean break order – (if appropriate)
- Sale or transfer of any property
- Personal belongings (cars, pets, etc)
- Child and/or Spousal maintenance
- Savings and/or Debt provisions
- Lump-sum payments
- Business assets or investments
- Pension protection – pension sharing order
Do You Have Questions? It’s common to have questions, especially about separating finances. Speak to our friendly team on Live Chat for quick & reliable answers. Chat with us now!
Using our expert solicitors, we draft each clean break consent order individually to ensure that your agreement is accurately reflected. (Unlike other providers, we do not use templates)
Why choose this service over hiring high-street solicitors?
- You will typically save over £1000 in legal fees compared to using traditional solicitors.
- 8-12 weeks quicker than other providers – fast turnaround.
- You can track your entire case online from a phone or laptop.
- There is no need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
- There are no hidden or hourly charges – just a one-off payment of £549 including VAT.
- Your financial order will be drafted by expert family law solicitors with over 20 years of experience.
- Free telephone and email support from experienced and friendly divorce experts.
Compare our service with other leading family-law providers
|£549 (total incl VAT)
|£1200 (incl VAT)
|£1800 + VAT
** What is an online service?
An online service is where you can submit all of the basic information needed to complete a divorce. Online services can save you time, hassle, and money.
What’s included as part of this service?
- Divorce application – We handle all aspects of your application from start to finish.
- Consent order – professionally drafted by our experienced family law solicitors.
- Pension sharing – Solicitors typically charge thousands to include this clause.
- Case tracking – The ability to track every step of your divorce from a phone or laptop.
- Case manager – Our team is on hand for you at every step; no secretaries or waiting on hold.
Step-by-Step Process – How Our Service Works
- Complete our simple online order form and make a secure payment of £549.
- Arrange a call with your case manager at a convenient time to confirm your details.
- Pay the required court fees and submit the divorce application to start proceedings.
- Provide us with details of your financial agreement so that our solicitors can draft your financial order.
- The financial order is filed with the court with the aim of having it granted alongside your divorce to give you peace of mind and end all financial ties.
You will be given access to our industry-leading case management system, which enables you to track the progress of your divorce and financial order online 24/7 without needing to phone or email us for updates, saving you time and stress.
*Court filing fees are set by the government and currently cost £593 to file the divorce application and £53 to file the financial consent order.
Court filing fees are paid in addition to our fee and must be paid at the time you file your divorce application and can be paid online or over the phone.
If you are on low income or receive certain benefits you may not have to pay these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out.
Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order
We provide the most stress-free way of getting divorced while securing your financial future.