Managed Divorce with a Consent Order - £399 Fixed Fee
This is service has all of the same benefits as our Managed Divorce & Clean Break Order Service except this service helps to deal with separating property, personal belongings and maintenance payments following a divorce.
Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you from the drafting of your divorce petition right up until you receive the decree absolute.
We will also help you obtain a financial consent order, which gives you financial security and peace of mind for both parties in the future.
If you have assets such as properties, personal belongings or maintenance you wish to be included as part of the divorce, then this service will help you document that by the means of a consent order.
It would also prevent any future claims being made on any finances, inheritance money, assets or pensions, for example.
Our service is fully managed, parties would just need to provide the relevant financial information, check and sign the drafted documents. A case manager would be on hand for any questions throughout the service.
This service suits those who want to include the below as part of their financial agreement:
- Sale or transfer of former matrimonial home
- Personal belongings
- Spousal maintenance
- Child maintenance
Use this simple tool to find out which service is right for you.
Please select the applicable option(s) below.
Do you require a solicitor to handle your divorce?YES NO Back
The average cost of this same service when hiring a high-street solicitor in the UK would be £ (including VAT).
This service involves managing your entire divorce and for you, including the drafting and filing of all required documents.
The included as part of this service includes provisions for .
The clean break order included as part of this service will server all financial ties and ensure that neither can party can be taken to court in the future for more money.
- This service could help you save £ compared to hiring a high-street solicitor firm.
- You will be granted your divorce & financial order in 10-12 weeks quicker than when doing it via a solicitor.
- No need to take any time off work, everything can be done online or via telephone.
- Save between £1,000 & £1,500 compared to using solicitors.
- Track your entire divorce & financial order procedures online.
- Divorce in 8-10 weeks quicker than most other ways.
- No need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
- No hidden or hourly charges - just a one off payment of £399 including VAT.
- Qualified solicitors with over 10 years experience handling your financial order.
Each consent order we draft for you is individually prepared to your exact requirements by our experienced solicitors, to ensure that your agreement is reflected accurately. (Unlike other providers, we do not use templates)
If you are looking to include pensions, savings, business assets or debts as part of your financial order, please call us on 01793 384 029 for free advice on how we can help you, or chat to us on Live Chat as this service does not include a pension share option.
This same service with a high-street solicitor will cost in the region of £1,500 excluding VAT. We have been successfully providing our clients this fixed-fee divorce and consent order service for 16 years.
If you are unsure whether this service is suitable for you, then simply call us on 01793 384 029 or use our Livechat facility; we are here to answer your questions when you need us.
Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £550 to file for divorce & £50 to file a financial order. They are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings and can be paid via cheque, postal order or over the phone with ourselves. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to a remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out more.
How To Get Started With Our Managed Divorce & Consent Order Service
- Complete our simple online order form and make a secure payment of £399.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire with some basic marriage details.
- We’ll then draft and check your divorce papers before sending them to you.
- You need to sign the divorce papers and post them back to us before we can start proceedings.
- You will at this point be required to provide details of your financial agreement to our solicitor, so they can draft your order.
Your financial consent order will be drafted and filed alongside your divorce proceedings, with the aim of having them both complete at a similar time so that you have complete peace of mind following your divorce.
You’ll be given access to our industry leading case management system, which will enable you to track the progress of your divorce case and financial order online without needing to phone or email us for updates, saving you time and stress.
Managed Online Divorce & Consent Order Service
This service is the most stress-free and hands-off way to get divorced whilst securing your finances following a divorce. The same level of service with a high-street solicitor will cost you £1,500+VAT.