Ordinary Scottish Divorce Service - Save over £750 on fees
You will be given assistance on completing your divorce from start-to-finish by a Scottish divorce expert with over 30 years experience as a family law solicitor.
Our Scottish divorce expert will help you prepare your own divorce papers and guide you through the process to enable you to file your own divorce in Scotland under the ordinary procedure.
Using this service will remove the need to instruct a Scottish divorce solicitor, which will help you save over £1,000.
This service makes getting a divorce in Scotland quicker, easier and more affordable - just £195 fixed fee!
What we do – With an ordinary procedure divorce In Scotland
- Help you prepare all the required legal papers and correspondence with the court.
- We have a Scottish divorce expert with over 30 years legal experience guide you through the whole process from start to finish.
- Telephone and Email support until you are divorced.
Requirements to use the ordinary Scottish divorce procedure
- There are children under 16 years of age. (if you have children over 16 you may be able to use the simplified procedure)
- You can file on adultery, unreasonable behaviour, 1 year and 2 year separation grounds.
Email and telephone support from our responsive divorce expert is available throughout your case, which will enable you to follow the process without difficulty and without the need for legal knowledge or skills.
It is not correct that you need a solicitor to file an ordinary procedure divorce in Scotland. It can be complicated without a solicitor, but that is why we created this service.
Our Scottish divorce expert is a retired family law solicitor with over 30 years experience in all aspects of Scottish family law.
Please Note: In addition to the fee payable to us you will have certain fees to third parties known as "outlays". Outlays are fees which are compulsory and which are not paid to us.
£150 to the court to get the writ warranted. Aprox £65 to a sheriff officer to serve the papers. Aprox £40 to a notary public to get affidavits signed £66 to the court for the final decree.
If you are on benefits or low income you may be exempt from paying the court related outlays, please call us on 01793 384 029 for more information.