Fixed Fee Divorce - Handled by Qualified Solicitors, No Hidden Costs.
With our fixed fee divorce service our expert family law solicitors will prepare and file all the necessary documents for you to obtain your divorce. They fully represent you throughout the entire process; dealing with your spouse or their solicitor and the court.
Our quick and easy service has an upfront fixed cost, makes it affordable for you to have a qualified family solicitor with over 15 years experience, handle your entire case without hourly or unnecessary charges.
Here's What's Included Under The Fixed Fee of £299
- All Documents Completed - From the information you provide us, your solicitor will draft all required paperwork they need in order for them to complete your divorce.
- Each application will be sent into the court on your behalf by your solicitor.
- Your solicitor deals with all communication with the court, opposing solicitors and the judge when necessary.
- Online Case Management - Track when paperwork has been sent into court, received by your solicitor or sent into court to be processed – excellent for busy people.
- Free legal advice via telephone skype and email with no extra charges – all included for £299.
- Quicker and Cheaper - This service is on average 4 weeks quicker than most solicitors, but could also save you over £750.00.
What you need to do - With our Fixed Fee Solicitor Divorce
- After ordering you provide your solicitor with some very basic information such as the place of marriage, reason for the divorce and your spouse’s details. This is done via a questionnaire, which will be sent to you after completing your order.
- Your solicitor will then draft your divorce papers, send them to you via email or post to sign. Once you have signed the divorce papers, you need to send them back to your solicitor.
Using our fixed fee solicitor divorce service for £299 could save you over £750 compared to using a local high street solicitors! Start your divorce online today and receive your decree absolute within 4-5 months.
After this, you can sit back and let your divorce solicitor deal with the rest of the process for you, right up until you receive your decree absolute through the post.
This service takes on average between 18-22 weeks from start to finish and will save you time, stress and money!
You only need to make one payment of £299 fixed fee, (If you are not exempt from paying court fees), you will need to pay £550 to the court via a cheque or over the phone to us, they can then start divorce proceedings. This service does not include a financial order.
Assets, Finances and Property in a Divorce
If you have reached an agreement in terms of your assets and finances, you should obtain a financial consent order and make your agreement legally binding, to prevent future claims.
Our solicitors can put your agreed financial split into a legally binding court order, called a consent order. Obtaining one of these is the only legal way that you can prevent any future claims against you. They can include things, such as;
- Matrimonial Home or other properties
- Money in trusts or savings accounts
- Business assets
- Pension sharing
This service only deals with the ending of your marriage by the way of divorce, it does not deal with your financial or child arrangements.
If you want to obtain a consent order, which is advisable for people who have outstanding assets in their divorce, you will need to use our Solicitor Managed Divorce & Consent Order, which is £399 fixed fee.
How to Start your Fixed Fee Divorce Today
- Complete our simple order form and make the one off payment of £299.
- Log in and download our questionnaire with basic information such as (place of marriage, date of separation, reason for divorce).
- Your solicitor will then draft your documents from this information, usually within 24 hours.
Fixed Fee Divorce Solicitor Service - £299
Have your entire divorce procedure handled for you by qualified divorce solicitors with over 20 years experience. They'll keep you updated each step of the way, allowing you to carry on with your life.