Completed Divorce Papers Sent To You Within 24 Hours for £59
Filing for a divorce can be daunting, especially when the court forms were not designed to be self explanatory.
Our DIY Divorce Service was designed for people who want to file the divorce themselves, but have expert help. Want us to deal with your divorce for you? View our Managed Divorce Service
We can deal with every ground for divorce and also help you choose the right one to use to make your diy divorce as quick and easy as possible. This service can also be used if you have children within the marriage.
Once your divorce papers have been checked for accuracy and any revisions made, we will send them to you via email or post within 24 hours with an easy to follow, step by step guide to the divorce process.
How To Obtain a DIY Divorce in 4 Simple Steps
- Complete our online order form or call us on 01793 384 029 to speak with an advisor.
- Complete an online questionnaire to provide us with some basic marital details.
- You’ll now receive your completed divorce papers within 24 hours.
- Post them into court and follow our detailed guide to obtain your divorce.
Using this service will give you the confidence to file your own diy divorce, as you can be sure that what you have filed at court will be accepted by the judge and prevent any delays or additional costs.
Divorce-Online were the first UK company to offer an online divorce service in 1999 and are trusted by thousands of clients every year to handle their diy divorce.
5 Reasons Why Our DIY Divorce Service is Perfect For You
- Low Cost - A solicitor could charge you £500+VAT for the same service.
- 100% Accuracy - Mistakes on divorce papers can incur additional fees of £140, but not with us.
- No Stress - You don’t need to spend hours of your time completing forms you don’t understand.
- Quick Turnaround - You can have your completed divorce papers in your hands within 24 hours.
- Guidance - Follow our detailed guide without any stress to complete your divorce process.
- Protection - We have a 14 day refund guarantee if the service is not suitable for you.
This do it yourself divorce service is your perfect solution to getting divorced if you are looking to file a straightforward divorce but want to make sure your divorce papers are correct and error free.
A DIY Divorce isn't right for everyone. If you aren't comfortable dealing with the courts and judge then our Managed Divorce Service will be more suitable, we deal with everything for you.
Please Note: Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £550 to file for divorce. They are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings and can be paid via cheque, postal order or over the phone with ourselves at any time. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to a remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out.