Have your consent order application managed for £249 fixed fee
This service involves having a qualified solicitor draft your consent order agreement and file your application with the court, which will ensure your agreement is made legally binding.
To make a consent order legally binding, you will need to have a solicitor draft the agreement, but that does not need to cost you thousands.
Obtaining a consent order or clean break will mean that after your divorce you will have no financial ties to your ex-partner - without a consent order, you are still financially tied.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including; (but not limited to)
- Pension Sharing (We do not charge you extra for this)
- The Former Matrimonial Home
- Assets - Savings, Property, Investments, Businesses
- Debts - How you will split them / Who pays them
- Child Maintenance
- Spousal maintenance
All you need to do in order to obtain a financial consent order is provide us with your agreed financial split and then complete a statement of information form that consists of your current income, any capital you have, and property and pension values. This service can take up to 31 working days to draft and can only be filed if you are already divorced or your divorce proceedings have reached the decree nisi stage.
Start your consent order agreement application today;
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Once returned to us, we will file and deal with the courts for you.
What’s included with our Managed Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted Order - we only use solicitors with over ten years plus experience.
- Statement of Information (financial details of both parties).
- All forms filed at court for you - no court appearance necessary.
- We will advise you and deal with the court for you in the event the court raises any objections.
- Free expert telephone and email support throughout your case.
- Amendments and further documents where required.
- Pension sharing order included (this alone can cost £300+VAT with a solicitor)
- Fast turnaround - up to 31 working days.
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for your consent order. you may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. You must be in agreement to use this service. Please call us on 01793 384 029.