Have your consent order application managed for £192 fixed fee
This service involves having a qualified solicitor draft your consent order agreement and file your application with the court, which will ensure your agreement is made legally binding.
To make a consent order legally binding, you will need to have a solicitor draft the agreement, but that does not need to cost you thousands.
Obtaining a consent order or clean break will mean that after your divorce you will have no financial ties to your ex-partner - without a consent order you are still financially tied.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including; (but not limited to)
- Pension Sharing
- The Former Matrimonial Home
- Assets - Savings, Property, Investments, Businesses
- Debts - How you will split them / Who pays them
- Child Maintenance
- Spousal maintenance
All you need to do in order to obtain a financial consent order is provide us with your agreed financial split and then complete a statement of information form that consists of your current income, any capital you have, and property and pension values. This service usually takes between 21-28 days and can only be filed if you are already divorced or your divorce proceedings have reached the decree nisi stage.
Start your consent order agreement application today;
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Once returned to us, we will file and deal with the courts for you.
What’s included with our Managed Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted Order - we only use solicitors with over ten years plus experience.
- Statement of Information (financial details of both parties).
- All forms filed at court for you - no court appearance necessary.
- We will advise you and deal with the court for you in the event the court raises any objections.
- Free expert telephone and e-mail support throughout your case.
- Amendments and further documents where required.
- Fast turnaround - up to 28 working days.
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for your consent order. you may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. You must be in agreement to use this service. Please call us on 01793 384 029.