Have your Consent Order Application Managed for £199 Fixed Fee
This service involves having a qualified solicitor draft your consent order agreement and file your application with the court, which will ensure your agreement is made legally binding.
To make a consent order legally binding, you will need to have a solicitor draft the agreement, but that does not need to cost you thousands.
Obtaining a consent order or clean break will mean that after your divorce you will have no financial ties to your ex-partner - without a consent order, you are still financially tied.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to separate your assets and finances following a divorce;
- Pension Sharing Order - We do not charge you extra for this
- The former matrimonial home
- Assets - Savings, property, investments, businesses
- Debts - How you will split them / Who pays them
- Child & Spousal Maintenance
All you need to do in order to obtain a financial consent order is provide us with your agreed financial split and then complete a statement of information form that consists of your current income, any capital you have, and property and pension values. This service can take up to 31 working days to draft and can only be filed if you are already divorced or your divorce proceedings have reached the decree nisi stage.
As we deal with your entire financial application with this service, you are not required to file anything yourself with the courts. When we come to filing your consent order, it typically takes the judge between 3-5 weeks to approve the order and make it legally binding.
Start your Consent Order Application Today in 2 Simple Steps
- Complete our simple online order form.
- Complete a quick & simple questionnaire - so that we can obtain your details.
Your qualified solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign. Once you've returned the signed agreement to us, we will file the application and deal with the courts for you.
If you require your financial order to be draft quickly, we can fast track your order and have it drafted within 5 working days, simply call us on 01793 384 029 to find out how.
Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for your consent order. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. You must be in agreement to use this service.
What’s included with our Managed Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted - Your order is drafted by qualified & experienced solicitors.
- All forms filed at court for you - no court appearance necessary.
- We will advise you and deal with the court for you in the event the court raises any objections.
- Free expert telephone and email support throughout your case.
- Amendments and further documents where required.
- Pension sharing order included (this alone can cost £300+VAT with a solicitor)
- Fast turnaround - up to 31 working days from start-to-finish.
Quick, Affordable & Professionally Drafted
Have your entire financial application managed for you. There's no need to attend court or our offices, simply complete your order online and we'll handle the rest for you.