Have your consent order application managed for £192
Have a qualified solicitor draft your consent order agreement and file your application with the court for a fixed fee of just £192. You need to have a solicitor to draft a ‘consent order’ if you want to make any agreement legally binding.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including:
- Pension Sharing
- The Former Matrimonial Home
- Assets - Savings, Property, Investments, Businesses
- Debts - How you will split them / Who pays them
- Child Maintenance
- Spousal maintenance
All you need to do in order to obtain a financial consent order is provide us with your agreed financial split and then complete a statement of information form that consists of your current income, any capital you have, and property and pension values. This service usually takes between 21-28 days and can only be filed if you are already divorced or your divorce proceedings have reached the decree nisi stage.
Start your consent order agreement application today;
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Once returned to us, we will file and deal with the courts for you.
What’s included with our Managed Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted Order - we only use solicitors with over ten years plus experience.
- Statement of Information (financial details of both parties).
- All forms filed at court for you - no court appearance necessary.
- We will advise you and deal with the court for you in the event the court raises any objections
- Free expert telephone and e-mail support throughout your case.
- Amendments and further documents where required.
- Fast turnaround
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for your consent order. you may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. You must be in agreement to use this service. Please call us on 01793 384 029.