Clean Break Order Service – Save over £750 Compared To Solicitors
A clean break order is a court order entered into by couples going through divorce in order to prevent either party from making any claims against the other’s future income or assets.
Obtaining this type of court order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement they've reached is legally enforceable following a divorce.
If you don't obtain a clean break clause as part of your divorce, you will stay financially tied to your ex-husband or wife, even years after your divorce.
Most solicitors will charge over £900+ VAT to prepare your finanial application; our fee is just £199 fixed fee and covers both parties.
Our clean break order service involves our qualified solicitors drafting your order to your individual needs and filing it with the court for you. This includes us dealing with any queries the judge may have on your order.
An example of a standard clean break order would involve the sale of the matrimonial home and a fair division of pensions, but they can also help separate;
- Any savings
- Property dealings
- Business assets
- Division of pensions (pension sharing)
- Child and/or spousal maintenance.
In order to obtain a clean break order after your divorce, both parties will need to be in agreement on the division of the shared assets in order for your financial application to be granted.
A clean break order is a voluntary agreement and therefore must be signed and approved by both parties.
In most cases it takes between 3-5 weeks for the judge to approve your order and make it legally binding, once they’ve received it at court, but this varies depending on the courts workload.
Please Note: Court fees to file a financial order are currently £50.00. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits.
The 4 Main Reasons To Use our Clean Break Order Service
- Fast Turnaround – Your clean break paperwork is drafted within 31 working days of receiving your details. This can be fast tracked to within 5-7 days. Call us on 01793 384 029 to find out how.
- Peace of Mind - Move on with your life in the knowledge that no further claims can be made against you in the future.
- Affordable – Most solicitors charge £900+ VAT for the same service.
- Professionally Drafted - Our qualified & experienced solicitors will draft the order to your individual needs for you (no templates).
- SRA Regulated - Our solicitors are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which ensures that they have the highest qualifications and experience to deal with your case.
Obtain a Clean Break Order in 4 Simple Steps
- Complete our online order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online questionnaire - so we can obtain the details of your agreement.
- Your solicitor will draft your court order forms and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Your agreed and signed clean break order paperwork will be sent into court for you.
Professionally Drafted Clean Break Order - £199
This service provides you with a solicitor drafted clean break order that we manage through court for you, to ensure that your order is granted by the courts and therefore becomes legally binding without costing you thousands.