Managed Divorce Service for £189
A Managed Divorce Service will allow you to have a stress free divorce without needing to take anytime off work from start to finish. We complete and file your divorce papers as well as dealing with the court and judge on your behalf.
We understand that a divorce is always going to a difficult time, but with a Managed Divorce we make it easier to deal with as everything is done and dealt with for you.
We will draft and submit the required divorce documents to the court, including your divorce petition document. At this point you need to pay a £410 court fee (unless you are exempt due to low income or receiving certain benefits).
What we do – with a Managed Divorce
- Draft all required divorce documents to complete your divorce.
- File each application with the court when necessary on your behalf.
- Deal with any questions or queries the court or judge may have.
- Achieve a quicker and cheaper divorce compared to using solicitors.
- Take away the stress and pain of dealing with your own divorce.
- Keep you updated of the progress with your own online case tracking area.
What you do – with a Managed Divorce
- Provide us with basic information such as your place of marriage and date of separation. (This is done after completing your order)
- Once received, sign your divorce documents and return them back to us.
- Sit back and let us deal with the rest for you, right up until you receive your decree absolute through the post.
2 steps you can take right now to start your divorce
- Complete our simple order form.
- Log in and complete a quick online application form.
- We will create and edit your divorce petition.
- We will then send you your divorce forms within 24 hours for signature.
- You then return the documents to us, for us to file with the courts.
The process is very straightforward and on average can be completed within 14-16 weeks. We are upfront and honest about the costs and timescales of a divorce to avoid our customers being angry and disappointed by being told unrealistic times and costs to get a divorce.
*Please Note: There is a court fee of £410 payable directly to the court, but you may be exempt if you are on a low income or certain benefits. Please call us for free information on 01793 384 029.