Managed Divorce Service for £189
Our Managed Divorce Service will enable you to have your divorce dealt with quickly and efficiently, as we will deal with the whole divorce process for you, meaning you do not need to deal with the courts.
We understand that a divorce is always going to be a difficult time, and our Managed Divorce Service has been designed over 15 years to make it easier to deal with, as all aspects of the proceedings are dealt with for you.
This service can be used with any grounds for divorce, but we can advise you on which ground might be more suitable for your situation in order to make it quicker and easier for you.
We can also help if you have children within the marriage, or if your case is more complicated than usual, just give us a call for a free consultation on 01793 384 029.
What you need to do next to start your divorce...
- Complete our simple order form.
- Log in and complete our online questionnaire so we can obtain the information we need to draft your divorce documents.
- We will then create, and edit your divorce petition to ensure it is correct first time.
- We will then send you your divorce petition for signature and return.
- Return the documents to us once signed, for us to file with the courts.
- You can then carry on with your life whilst we obtain your divorce.
The benefits of this service over doing your own divorce
- No stress or wasted time with filling out your own divorce papers.
- We file for your divorce for you – therefore no interaction with the court is necessary.
- Dedicated and qualified case managers looking after your case.
- Quick and efficient service - 14-18 weeks completion on average.
- 24/7 online case tracker – Track each step of your divorce at anytime.
- Free telephone and email support throughout your divorce.
- No hidden charges or catches - just a fixed fee payment.
- Stress free divorce process – from start to finish of your divorce.
- Free last will and testament for every client.
- 14 day refund guarantee if our service is not suitable.
Please Note: When filing for divorce you will be expected to pay the court-filing fee of £410 unless you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits. To find out what you will be expected to pay (if anything) use our court fee calculator or call us on 01793 384 029.