Managed Divorce Service for £189
A Managed Divorce Service will take away the stress of the divorce process by dealing with all aspects of your divorce for you. Unlike when people do their own divorce, you won’t need to deal with the court at any point.
What we do – with a Managed Divorce
- Give you free guidance on the grounds for your divorce - contact us today.
- Draft all official divorce documents to complete your divorce.
- Deal with any questions or queries the court or judge may have.
- Free postage on all paperwork sent to you to save time and stress on printing.
- We will constantly chase the court to ensure your divorce goes through quickly.
- Achieve a quicker and cheaper divorce compared to using solicitors.- average is 14 weeks
- Take away most of the stress that comes with a divorce.
- Provide you with a named qualified case manager throughout your case.
- Keep you updated of the progress via our online client portal.
What you do – with a Managed Divorce
- Provide us with basic information such as your place of marriage and date of separation and reasons for the divorce (This is done after completing your order)
- Our Case Managers will then create your divorce petition ready for you to sign
- Once received, sign your divorce documents and return them back to us.
- Sit back and let us deal with the rest for you, until you receive your final decree absolute through the post.
You only need to make one payment of £189, which covers both parties. If you are not exempt from paying court fees, you will need to pay £410 to the court via a cheque, over the phone or a bank transfer.
Once the court fee has been paid (if necessary), then we can start your divorce proceedings by filing your divorce petition at our own court.
How you can start your divorce in 2 minutes, today
- Click here to make your £189 payment on our secure online checkout.
- Login and provide us with some basic information, which we use to then draft your paperwork, before sending to you (usually within 24 hours).
*Please Note: There is a court fee of £410 payable directly to the court, but you may be exempt if you are on a low income or certain benefits. Please call us for free information on 01793 384 029.