Have your consent order application managed for £192
Have a qualified solicitor draft your consent order agreement and file your application with the court for a fixed fee of just £192. You need to have a solicitor to draft a ‘consent order’ if you want to make an agreement legally binding.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including:
- Pension Sharing
- The Former Matrimonial Home
- Assets - Savings, Property, Investments, Businesses
- Debts - How you will split them / Who pays them
- Child Maintenance
Our managed consent order service will deal with not only the drafting of the consent order but also the filing of the consent order and any correspondence with the court. The same service with a high street solicitor could cost you over £750.
Start your consent order agreement application today;
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Once returned to us, we will file and deal with the courts for you.
What’s included with our Managed Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted Order - we only use solicitors with over ten years plus experience.
- Statement of Information (financial details of both parties).
- All forms filed at court for you - no court appearance necessary.
- We file the documents with the court for you.
- Free expert telephone and e-mail support throughout your case.
- Amendments and further documents where required.
- Fast turnaround
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £50.00 to apply for your consent order. you may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. Please call us on 01793 384 029.