Managed Consent Order Service for £192.00
After you have agreed terms with your partner and your divorce has been made absolute, you may think that you are done, but if you do not obtain a consent order, your ex-partner might be able to bring you to court to re asses your assets and finances.
By obtaining a consent order you can ensure that any agreement reached by each other is enforceable in law and that you’re ex partner cannot go back to court and ask to re evaluate your finances.
Our managed consent order service will deal with not only the drafting of the consent order but also the filing of the consent order and any correspondence with the court. The same service with a high street solicitor could cost you over £750.
Start your consent order agreement application today;
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Once returned to us, we will file and deal with the courts for you.
What’s included with our Managed Consent Order Service?
- Solicitor Drafted Order - we only use solicitors with over ten years plus experience.
- Statement of Information (financial details of both parties).
- All forms filed at court for you - no court appearance necessary.
- We liaise with the court so you don't have too.
- Free expert telephone and e-mail support throughout your case.
- Amendments and further documents where required.
- Fast turnaround - normally drafted within 28 days.
Please Note: Court fees are currently at £45.00 to apply for your consent order. you may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low income or benefits. Please call us on 01793 399 574.