How To Use Divorce-Online To Get a Quick Divorce
We Can Help You Divorce in Weeks From Just £59 .
If there is an agreement to the divorce and your relationship with your spouse is amicable, then it is entirely possible to obtain a quick divorce.
Using traditional high-street solicitors to handle your divorce can end up costing you thousands in legal fees.
It can also mean not having a resolution to your divorce for up to 12 months depending on where you live.
However, dealing with your divorce doesn’t need to be expensive, stressful, or take a year, at least not when using Divorce-Online to handle your case.
If you want to get a quick and easy divorce, you’ll need to ensure all of the below are in place or you’ve made steps towards making them happen.
The divorce process is largely an administrative process that is completed by the court’s staff, but there are many things you can do to help speed up the process in which they receive your paperwork.
Here’s how to get an uncontested, quick divorce;
- Ensure your spouse will not defend the divorce
- Communicate with your spouse throughout the process
- Find your marriage certificate before starting divorce proceedings
- Find valid grounds for divorce and agree with your spouse
- Ask your spouse to complete and return paperwork efficiently
- Ensure all details on the divorce petition are correct
- File a D8 divorce petition with the court fee payment
Myths about getting a quick or quickie divorce
To begin with, other online divorce providers who tell you that they can get you divorced in less than 12 weeks are misleading you into using their services. It is impossible and cannot be done, especially in 2020!
It is also a myth that one type of divorce is quicker than another, regardless of ground or length of separation, they all go through the same court process in the date order they are received.
There is an obligatory delay of 6 weeks between the decree nisi and the decree absolute being granted to dissolve your marriage.
There are many things that need to happen before you can even get to that stage and 6 weeks is simply not enough time for that to happen, especially since legal aid has been withdrawn and court staff have been reduced.
How To Get Started With Your Divorce Online Today…
We’ll handle the entire divorce procedure for you, from start-to-finish and unlike high-street solicitors, there’s no need to visit our offices any time point.
We obtain the information we need from you via an online questionnaire, not in person.
You are kept up-to-date throughout the process via your online account, which you can use at your convenience on any phone, tablet or laptop device.
Find your ideal service
Find the right service for your situation and budget and complete the simple order form to get started. You simply need to make a one-off secure payment to get started with your service.
Complete online questionnaire
Log in to your online account and complete the initial questionnaire. We’ll use this basic information to draft your divorce papers without needing you to visit our offices.
Sign & return divorce papers
You now need to sign the completed divorce papers we send you. We show you exactly where you need to sign and once this is done, you need to return them back to us.
Track your divorce online
You can now use your online account to track your entire divorce procedure. We’ll notify you at each stage to ensure you don’t need to chase us for updates on your case.
Compare Our Service vs High-Street Solicitors
If you are new to online divorce solicitors and how they are different to the traditional high-street solicitors, the below should help show you the main differences.
Few people actually go into expensive high-street premises anymore
Thousands more people each year are doing their via online services
People dislike the inconvenience of visiting physical offices for meetings
No need to visit our offices or take time off work.
Excessive hourly fees provide no guarantee on the cost of your divorce
Our fixed fees provide you with clarity from the start.
Speaking to your solicitor via a receptionist can be frustrating and costly
Speak to your personal adviser directly at anytime throughout your case
Staying updated on your case requires you to chase for updates
Track your entire divorce procedure online, 24/7
How Long Is My Divorce Likely To Take?
Find out in under a minute how long your divorce is likely to take depending on your specific circumstances.
How Divorce-Online can help you obtain a quick & easy divorce…
Great for easy cases
- 100% Accuracy – Mistakes on divorce papers can incur additional fees of up to £140, but not with us.
- Quick Turnaround – Have your completed divorce papers in your hands within 24 hours.
- No Stress – No need to spend hours completing legal forms.
- Guidance – Follow our detailed guide to complete your divorce process.
- Protection – We have a 14-day refund guarantee if the service is not suitable for you.
Our DIY Divorce Service was designed for people who want to file the divorce themselves, but have expert help. It’s typically for couples that have agreed to the divorce and have an understanding of the divorce procedure they need to follow.
Ideal for busy people
- Affordable – You’ll save up to £1,000 on the cost of your divorce using this service.
- Quick Turnaround – Your divorce will finalise in 10-12 weeks quicker than when using solicitors.
- No complicated form filling – We do this all for you, to save you the time and stress.
- 24/7 online case access – You can track each step of your divorce from anywhere on any device.
- No court hearings – No court attendances are necessary for either party.
We do all the work for you from preparing the correct divorce documents, to filing them with the courts and of course chasing the court on your behalf to make sure your divorce goes through as quickly and smoothly as possible.