Financial Consent Order Service - £150
Obtaining a financial consent order is the only way divorced parties can ensure that any agreement reached by each other is legally enforceable, which will then prevent any future claims being made.
Even if you have dealt with your own divorce, this service can be used by you and will ensure there is a court ordered consent order.
Our qualified solicitors draft your consent order for a fixed fee of just £150. You need to have a solicitor to draft a ‘consent order’ if you want to make your order legally binding.
If you are unsure as to whether you need a consent order, we have answered the most frequently asked question on consent orders - Find out if you need a consent order and how the procedure works.
Your consent order agreement can include details on how you are going to divide up your assets, including:
- Pension Sharing - we don't charge extra to handle your pension sharing order.
- The Former Matrimonial Home
- Assets - Savings, Property, Business
- Child Maintenance
- A clean break order to prevent future claims
Both you and your ex-partner will need to sign the draft agreement that the solicitor will prepare for you. You then send all drafted documents to the court with your court fee of £50 attached (if applicable to you).
Your consent order can also include arrangements for maintenance payments, including child maintenance if required.
We could save you over £850 compared to using a high street solicitor, who could charge you over £1,000 to prepare your consent order.
What you will receive with a Consent Order service
- Individually Drafted Consent Order by Qualified Solicitors.
- Amendments and further documents provided where advised.
- Very Fast turnaround – Usually 2 weeks to prepare your order.
- Full Telephone and Email support throughout the process.
Please Note: There is a standard court fee charge of £50.00 to apply for your consent order which is a separate cost and needs to be paid to the court. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on low income or benefits, please call us on 01793 384 029 for more information.