Consent Order Service for £150
Obtaining a consent order is the only way divorced parties can ensure that any agreement reached by each other is enforceable in law, which means you no longer have any ties to your spouse, creating a 'clean break'.
You can apply for a consent order anytime after half way through your divorce process, at the decree nisi stage. Therefore It does not matter if you are already divorced, or half way through your process.
All you need to do to obtain your clean break from your spouse is to make sure that the consent order forms we provide you with have been agreed and signed by both parties, it is that simple.
Your drafting solicitor will complete all required forms needed to obtain a clean break consent order for just £150.00. You will be minutes away from starting the process of securing your money and assets forever.
Start your application today;
- Complete our simple order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online application form.
- Your solicitor will draft your agreement and send it to you, to agree and sign.
What you will receive with a DIY consent order service
- Individually Solicitor Drafted Agreement
- Statement of Information Included (financial details of both parties)
- Free expert telephone and e-mail support throughout your case
- Amendments and further documents provided where advised
- Very Fast turnaround – 31 days to prepare your order
Please Note: There is a standard court fee charge of £45.00 to apply for your consent order which is a separate cost and needs to be paid to the court. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on low income or benefits, please call us on 01793 399 574 for more information.