Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order
As part of this service, Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you and obtain you a consent order to put your financial settlement into legal effect. This service costs just £599 fixed fee, and could save you over £1,500 compared to using high-street solicitors.
Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order
As part of this service, Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you and obtain you a consent order to put your financial settlement into legal effect.
This service costs just £599 fixed fee and could save you over £1,500 compared to using high-street solicitors.
Managed Divorce & Consent Order With Pension Sharing for £599
This service has all of the same benefits as our Managed Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order Service except this service will help you separate any held pensions as part of your financial settlement.
Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you from the drafting of your divorce petition right up until you receive the decree absolute and financial order.
Whilst financial orders that include pension divisions require more detail than a standard financial split, we will fully manage the process without difficulty for you for a fixed fee of £599.
This service suits those who want to include the below as part of their financial agreement:
- Division of pensions (pension sharing order)
- Transfer/sale of any property
- Division of any business assets or investments
- Personal belongings
- Lump sum payments
- Savings and/or Debt provisions
- Child/spousal maintenance
The Main Benefits Of Using Our Service Vs Hiring Local Solicitors
- You will save over £1500 in legal fees compared to using local solicitors.
- Most other alternative options will be 4-8 weeks slower, due to our use of technology.
- You can track your entire divorce process online from a phone or laptop.
- There is no need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
- There are no hidden or hourly charges – just a one-off payment of £599 including VAT.
- Qualified solicitors with over 10 years of experience handling your financial order.
The clean break consent order will be individually drafted by our expert family law solicitors to your exact requirements. Unlike other providers, we do not use templates.
Instructing a local solicitors firm to provide you with the same service will cost around £1800 plus VAT. Over 40,000 couples have successfully used this service to save time, stress, and money.
If neither party has a pension to include within the financial agreement, you may not require this service; please view our Managed Divorce & Clean Break Consent Order Service for £499.
If you are unsure whether this service is suitable for you, then simply call us on 01793 384 029, we are here to answer your questions when you need us.
Please Note: Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £593 to file for divorce and £53 to file a financial order. They are separate from our fee and are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings. They can be paid via cheque, postal order, or over the phone with us at any time. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out.
How To Get Started With Our Managed Divorce & Consent Order Service
- Complete our simple online order form and make a secure payment of £599.
- Arrange a call with your case manager at a convenient time to confirm your details.
- Pay the required court fee and submit the divorce application to start proceedings.
- You will at this point be required to provide details of your financial agreement to our solicitor, so they can draft your order.
- Your financial consent order will be drafted and filed alongside your divorce proceedings, with the aim of having them both complete at a similar time so that you have complete peace of mind following your divorce.
You’ll be given access to our industry-leading case management system, which will enable you to track the progress of your divorce case and financial order online without needing to phone or email us for updates, saving you time and stress.
Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order Service
This service is the most stress-free and hands-off way to get divorced whilst securing your valuable finances, such as pensions or business assets following a divorce. The same level of service with a high-street solicitor will cost you £1,500+VAT.