Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order
As part of this service, Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you and obtain you a consent order to put your financial settlement into legal effect. This service costs just £599 fixed fee, and could save you over £1,500 compared to using high-street solicitors.
Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order
As part of this service, Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you and obtain you a consent order to put your financial settlement into legal effect.
This service costs just £599 fixed fee and could save you over £1,500 compared to using high-street solicitors.
Managed Divorce with a Detailed Consent Order – £599 Fixed Fee
This service has all of the same benefits as our Managed Divorce & Consent Order Service except this service will deal with separating more valuable assets such as pensions, business assets and property portfolios following a divorce.
Divorce-Online will manage your entire divorce procedure for you from the drafting of your divorce petition right up until you receive the decree absolute.
We will also help you obtain a financial consent order, which gives you financial security and peace of mind for both parties in the future.
This service is ideal for couples that have more valuable assets to divide such as pensions, business assets, property portfolios or investments.
Whilst financial orders that include pensions or businesses require more detail than a standard financial split, we will fully manage the process without difficulty for you for a fixed fee of £599.
This service suits those who want to include the below as part of their financial agreement:
- Division of pensions (pension sharing order)
- Division/sale of property portfolios
- Division/sale of any business assets
- Sale or transfer of former matrimonial home
- Lump sum payments
- Debt provisions
- Child/spousal maintenance
Why Choose Our Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order Service?
- You will save yourself over £1,500 compared to using high-street solicitors.
- You can track your entire divorce & financial order procedures online.
- You will obtain your divorce and consent order in 8-10 weeks quicker than most other ways.
- There is no need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
- There are no hidden or hourly charges – just a one-off payment of £599 including VAT.
- Qualified solicitors with over 10 years of experience handling your financial order.
Each consent order we draft for you is individually prepared to your exact requirements by our experienced solicitors, to ensure that your agreement is reflected accurately. (Unlike other providers, we do not use templates)
This service will include pensions, savings, business assets and/or debt provisons as part of your financial order, alongside any other assets that you want to include as part of your financial agreement.
This same service with a high-street solicitor will cost in the region of £1,700 plus VAT. We have been successfully providing our clients this fixed-fee divorce and consent order service for 16 years.
If you are unsure whether this service is suitable for you, then simply call us on 01793 384 029 or use our Live Chat Facility; we are here to answer your questions when you need us.
Please Note: Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £593 to file for divorce and £53 to file a financial order. They are separate from our fee and are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings. They can be paid via cheque, postal order, or over the phone with us at any time. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out.
How To Get Started With Our Managed Divorce & Consent Order Service
- Complete our simple online order form and make a secure payment of £599.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire with some basic marriage details.
- We’ll then draft and check your divorce papers before sending them to you.
- You need to sign the divorce papers and post them back to us before we can start proceedings.
- You will at this point be required to provide details of your financial agreement to our solicitor, so they can draft your order.
Your financial consent order will be drafted and filed alongside your divorce proceedings, with the aim of having them both complete at a similar time so that you have complete peace of mind following your divorce.
You’ll be given access to our industry-leading case management system, which will enable you to track the progress of your divorce case and financial order online without needing to phone or email us for updates, saving you time and stress.
Managed Divorce & Detailed Consent Order Service
This service is the most stress-free and hands-off way to get divorced whilst securing your valuable finances, such as pensions or business assets following a divorce. The same level of service with a high-street solicitor will cost you £1,500+VAT.