Managed Divorce with a Clean Break Order - £299 Fixed Fee
This service involves Divorce-Online handling your entire divorce and the making of a binding financial clean break order at court, which will put your financial agreement into legal effect and prevent any future claims.
In order to obtain a court order, you and your spouse need to have reached an agreement about the division of your money, property and assets. There must be agreement from both parties to obtain the financial order.
You are also advised to obtain one if you have already settled your finances earlier to prevent any possible claims in the future. Find out exactly what's included with this service.
This service is ideal for people looking to have their divorce handled for them, whilst also obtaining a clean break order that will sever all financial ties from your spouse and prevent any future claims against both parties.
You will be assigned a personal case manager that will keep you up to date throughout the process, removing the need to chase for updates, which we know you as customers do not want to do. Or track it online 24/7.
Use this simple tool to find out which service is right for you.
Which assets are you looking to legally separate?
Please select the applicable option(s) below.
Do you require a solicitor to handle your divorce?YES NO Back
The average cost of this same service when hiring a high-street solicitor in the UK would be £ (including VAT).
This service involves managing your entire divorce and for you, including the drafting and filing of all required documents.
The included as part of this service includes provisions for .
The clean break order included as part of this service will server all financial ties and ensure that neither can party can be taken to court in the future for more money.
- This service could help you save £ compared to hiring a high-street solicitor firm.
- You will be granted your divorce & financial order in 10-12 weeks quicker than when doing it via a solicitor.
- No need to take any time off work, everything can be done online or via telephone.
The benefits of this service over doing your own divorce
Saving time, stress and money is important to most people, which is why this service is popular; below are some more reasons why you should choose this service over hiring a solicitor.
- Save between £1,000 & £1,500 compared to using solicitors.
- Track your entire divorce & financial order procedures online.
- Divorce in 8-10 weeks quicker than most other ways.
- No need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
- No hidden or hourly charges - just a one off payment of £299 including VAT.
- Qualified solicitors with over 10 years experience handling your financial order.
Each clean break order is individually prepared to your exact requirements by our experienced solicitors, to ensure that your agreement is reflected accurately. (Unlike other providers, we do not use templates)
If you are looking to include pensions, savings, business assets or debts as part of your financial order, please call us on 01793 384 029 for free advice on how we can help you, or chat to us on Live Chat.
This same service with a high-street solicitor will cost in the region of £1,500 excluding VAT. We have been successfully providing our clients this fixed-fee divorce and consent order service for 16 years.
If you are unsure whether this service is suitable for you, then simply call us on 01793 384 029 or use our Livechat facility; we are here to answer your questions when you need us.
Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £550 to file for divorce & £50 to file a financial order. They are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings and can be paid via cheque, postal order or over the phone with ourselves. If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to a remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 to find out more.
How To Get Started With Our Managed Divorce & Consent Order Service
- Complete our simple online order form and make a secure payment of £299.
- Complete a simple online questionnaire with some basic marriage details.
- We’ll then draft and check your divorce papers before sending them to you.
- You need to sign the divorce papers and post them back to us before we can start proceedings.
- You will at this point be required to provide details of your financial agreement to our solicitor, so they can draft your order.
Your clean break order will be drafted and filed alongside your divorce proceedings, with the aim of having them both complete at a similar time so that you have complete peace of mind following your divorce.
You’ll be given access to our industry leading case management system, which will enable you to track the progress of your divorce case and financial order online without needing to phone or email us for updates, saving you time and stress.