Managed Divorce with a Financial Consent Order - £299 Fixed Fee
This service involves Divorce-Online handling your entire divorce and the making of a binding financial consent order at court, which will put your financial agreement into legal effect and prevent any future claims.
In order to obtain a consent order, you and your spouse need to have reached an agreement about the division of your finances. You are also advised to obtain one if you have already settled your finances earlier to prevent any possible claims in the future. Find out exactly what's included with this service.
We will complete all of your divorce and financial consent order papers, and deal with the court and judge on your behalf, to allow you to obtain your decree absolute and financial consent order for a fixed fee of £299.
Each consent order is individually prepared to your exact requirements by our experienced solicitors, to ensure that your financial agreement is reflected accurately. (Unlike other providers, we do not use templates)
We can deal with all aspects of your financial agreement, such as (but not limited to);
- Pension sharing orders
- Any property dealings
- Maintenance payments
- Debts, savings and loans
- Obtain a clean break order for you
This same service with a high street solicitor will cost in the region of £1,500 excluding VAT. We have been successfully providing our clients this fixed fee divorce and consent order service for 16 years.
If you have any questions whatsoever on how a consent order/clean break works, then please call us on 01793 384 029 or use our Livechat facility, we are here to answer your questions.
Please Note: When filing for divorce you will need to pay the court-filing fee of £550 + £50 to file a consent order unless you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits. To find out what you will be expected to pay (if anything) use our court fee calculator, or call us on 01793 384 029.Alternatively you can also
The benefits of this service over doing your own divorce
- All required documents and correspondence included.
- Solicitor drafted financial/clean break order documents all completed and filed.
- We deal with the court and your spouse directly on your behalf - no interaction with the court is necessary.
- 24/7 online case tracker – Track each step of your divorce at anytime.
- Free telephone, live chat and email support throughout your divorce.
- Quick and efficient service - Faster and cheaper than solicitors.
- Dedicated and highly qualified case managers looking after your case.
- Free - Last will and testament for every client.
- No need for separate representation as we deal with both parties.
What you need to do next to start your divorce...
- Complete our simple order form.
- Log in and complete a quick online application form.
- We will complete and check over your divorce papers before sending them to you.
- We will then send you your divorce forms within 24 hours for signature.
- You then return the documents to us for us to file with the courts.
- Complete the consent order questions and wait for the solicitor to prepare your documents.
- Track your divorce and consent order process online 24/7 with our case management system.