Managed Divorce Service for £189 – Don’t spend £1,000 on a Solicitor!
If you would like someone to handle your divorce for you from start-to-finish, then this service is for you.
You can have your entire divorce procedure handled for you by divorce experts whilst being kept up-to-date on your case throughout.
This service will give you peace of mind at a difficult time and help save you over £750 on the cost of your divorce when compared to hiring a high-street solicitor.
Our Managed Divorce Service ensures that you not only achieve an amicable divorce in a quick and professional manner but that the divorce process is managed for you at a fraction of the cost of a traditional solicitor.
We do all the work for you from preparing the correct documents, to filing them and of course chasing the court on your behalf to make sure your divorce goes through as quickly and smoothly as possible.
As the UK’s largest divorce service we have been dealing with online divorces for over 18 years, so you can be sure that our expertise in getting it the right first time is worth choosing our service.
We can also help if you have children within the marriage, property to divide or if your case is more complicated than usual, just call us on 01793 384 029 for a free consultation.
Who is this service right for?
This service is ideal for people that want to obtain a quick divorce with as little fuss or stress as possible, whilst being kept up-to-date throughout the process. You’ll receive your decree absolute within 16-20 weeks and by using this service you will save over £750 on the cost of your divorce.
The benefits of this service over doing your own divorce
If you want to obtain a professional divorce without any stress and without needing to visit our offices or a court hearing, then our Managed Divorce Service is right for you.
Here are 7 more reasons why you should choose our service:
- You’ll save over £750 on the cost of your divorce.
- You’ll receive your decree absolute 10-12 weeks quicker.
- There’s is no complicated form filling – we do this all for you.
- 24/7 online case access – you can track each step of your divorce online.
- No court hearings – No court attendances for either party.
- Children’s arrangements – We can help you with or without children.
- Free telephone and email support throughout your divorce, should you need it at any point.
When using our Managed Divorce Service for £189, you’ll:
- Obtain a divorce in around half the time compared to the national average of 33 weeks, with most clients finalising their divorce within 16-18 weeks.
- Be able to carry on with your life without the stress and worry of dealing with the divorce process as we deal with everything for you.
- Have peace of mind at a difficult time as our service is fixed fee, meaning the price you see is the price you pay… no nasty hidden or extra costs!
We’re here for you. The whole way.
Our team will handle your entire divorce for you and keep you updated on the progress throughout, leaving you to carry on with your life without the unwanted stress and pain that is often caused by filing for divorce. We will be there for you from start-to-finish.
Use Our Industry-Leading Case Tracking System
- Instant Updates – You’ll receive instant updates at important milestones in your case.
- No Waiting Around – There’s no need to call us or wait for email responses, everything can be viewed from inside your account.
- Instant Access – You will be given instant access to your personal case area so there’s no waiting around.
Compare Our Managed Divorce Service vs High-Street Solicitors
Traditional high-street solicitors cost a lot. The majority of our clients receive quotes from local solicitors before deciding to use us. The average quote they receive is over £1,300 more than us and offer less in terms of customer service and support.
We aren’t just cheaper than high-street solicitors, we are also able to obtain your decree absolute in 10-12 weeks fewer. View our comparison below to see how we differ from traditional solicitors.
Managed Divorce Service
Few people actually go into expensive high-street premises anymore
Thousands of more people each year are using an online divorce service in the UK.
People dislike the inconvenience of visiting physical offices for meetings
You don’t need to visit our offices at any point, which means no time off work or arranging childcare.
Excessive hourly fees provide no guarantee on the cost of your divorce
Our fixed-fee of £189 provides you with clarity from the start and peace of mind about the total costs.
Speaking to your solicitor via a receptionist can be frustrating and costly
You will speak directly to your personal case adviser throughout your case when you need them.
Staying updated on your case requires you to chase for updates
Track your entire divorce procedure online, 24/7 using a phone or computer from home, work or on the go.
What you need to do next to start your divorce…
- Complete our simple online order form.
- Then, complete an online questionnaire detailing some basic marriage details.
- We will then draft and edit your divorce petition to ensure it’s correct.
- Sign the divorce papers that we post to you and then return them back to us.
- Your case manager will now securely send your divorce petition into court to start divorce proceedings.
You can log in to your secure case area anytime throughout the process to get an idea of how long you have left until you receive your decree absolute.
If you have any questions about our service before getting started, you can click here to chat with us on Live Chat, where you can receive instant answers.
This service deals with the ending of your marriage, it does not deal with your property, finances or pensions.
If you have agreed how you are dealing with your assets and finances following a divorce, our Managed Divorce & Clean Break Service is the ideal service for you.
Court fees in divorce are set by the government and are currently £550 to file for divorce. They are paid at the time you start divorce proceedings and can be paid via cheque, postal order or over the phone with ourselves at any time.
If you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits you may be entitled to remission with these fees, call us on 01793 384 029 for more information.
Thousands of people use our services each year, read over 2,500 reviews to see why we’re #1 in the UK.
We understand that you may be sceptical about using an online divorce service because it is different from hiring a traditional high-street solicitor.
However, our reviews speak for themselves and we are the only divorce provider to be approved by Trading Standards via the “Buy With Confidence” scheme.