Clean Break Order Service – £199
If you have agreed how you intend to separate your property, assets and finances within your marriage, you will need to obtain a clean break order. Obtaining this order will make your agreement legally binding and prevents future claims being made.
Clean Break Order Service – £199
This service is ideal for couples that want an amicable way of obtaining a legally binding clean break order as part of their divorce, to ensure neither party can make any future claims.
Obtaining this type of court order through high-street solicitors would cost £900+VAT.
Your solicitor will process your application through court for you. All you need to do is sign the paperwork and pay the £50 court fee – We do the rest for you.
Clean Break Order Service – Save over £900 Compared To Solicitors
A clean break order is a court order entered into by couples going through divorce in order to prevent either party from making any claims against the other’s future income or assets.
Obtaining this type of court order is the only way divorcing parties can ensure that any agreement they’ve reached is legally enforceable following a divorce.
If you don’t obtain a clean break order as part of your divorce, you will stay financially tied to your ex-husband or wife, even years after your divorce.
Most solicitors will charge over £900+ VAT to prepare your finanial application; our fee is just £199 fixed fee and covers both parties.
Our clean break order service involves our qualified solicitors drafting your order to your individual needs and filing it with the court for you. This includes us dealing with any queries the judge may have on your order.
This service is for people with no assets to divide or where you have already dealt with your finances but now want a legally binding order to ensure neither party can claim against the other in the future.
If you have outstanding assets to divide, e.g. property, pensions or maintenaince, then you need to use our Consent Order Service for £299.
A clean break order is a voluntary agreement and therefore must be signed and approved by both parties.
If you require the order to be drafted quickly, you can fast track the drafting to within 5-7 days. Call us on 01793 384 029 to find out how.
Please Note: Court fees to file a financial order are currently £50.00. You may be exempt from paying court fees if you are on a low-income or receive certain benefits.
How To Get Started With This Service…
- Complete our online order form.
- Complete a quick & simple online questionnaire – so we can obtain the details of your agreement.
- Your solicitor will draft your court order forms and send it to you, to agree and sign.
- Your agreed and signed clean break order paperwork will be sent into court for you.
What’s included as part of this service?
- The drafting of a clean break order to dismiss any future claims
- The completion of the Statement of Information form
- We file the clean break order for you and process it through court
- We deal with any enquires the court may have
- We keep you fully updated throughout the process
What’s not included with this service?
- Help negotiating your financial agreement
- Completion of a consent order where property or other assets are being divided (view our consent order service)
- Amendments to the order by either party in the event of the case becoming disputed
How our Clean Break Order Service can help you
- This service will help you obtain a clean break order through court 10-12 weeks quicker than when hiring high-street solicitors.
- Because our service is £199 fixed fee, we can help you save over £900+ when compared to hiring solicitors who charge £1,000+ VAT for the same service.
- You will be able to move on with your life in the knowledge that no further claims can be made against you in the future.
- Our solicitors are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), which ensures that they have the highest qualifications and experience to deal with your case.
- Everything can be done online and via post, which means you can spend your valuable time doing the things you enjoy and not needing to visit our offices to provide us with information.
Professionally Drafted Clean Break Order – £199
This service provides you with a solicitor-drafted clean break order that we manage through court for you, to ensure that your order is granted by the courts and therefore becomes legally binding without costing you thousands.