Divorce Online Service for £189 – Helping you save time, stress & money!
Join over 180,000 couples in obtaining a quicker, easier and cheaper divorce compared to hiring high-street solicitors.
We will manage your entire divorce procedure from beginning to end, including the drafting and filing of all required divorce forms.
Using our online divorce service will help you obtain your decree absolute in 2-3 months fewer whilst saving over £1,000 in legal-fees.
What is a Divorce-Online & Who can get one?
Divorce online is a streamlined and more efficient way to obtain a divorce compared to handling it yourself or hiring high-street solicitors.
It enables you to provide the necessary details required to draft your divorce papers, online from a phone, tablet or laptop.
One of the biggest benefits of doing your divorce online is the ability to track your entire divorce procedure from start-to-finish. This isn’t available with all providers, but here at Divorce-Online, we have an industry-leading divorce tracker!
It’s important to understand that regardless of whether you hire local solicitors or do your divorce online, the same divorce procedure must be followed, which involves four different stages or steps being undertaken.
Our team of highly experienced divorce experts who process over 7,000 cases per year handle everything for you including;
- The drafting of your divorce papers.
- The drafting of your Decree Nisi & Decree Absolute applications.
- The filing of all required forms at each stage of your divorce procedure.
- Any questions or queries from the Courts or third-party solicitors.
The main difference between obtaining a divorce online and hiring solicitors is the excessive legal-fees charged and the inefficiency that come with traditional solicitors.
Can I Get a Divorce Online?
There is a simple set of criteria that you need to meet in order for a divorce online to be suitable, which is;
- You must have been married for at least 12 months.
- You must have valid grounds for divorce.
- Your spouse needs to be likely to agree to the divorce.
- Either party must live in England or Wales or see England or Wales as their permanent home if domiciled or live abroad.
Use our simple quiz below and answer four questions to quickly find out whether your situation is suitable for an online divorce. It takes less than 1 minute and it could help you save over £1,000 in legal-fees.
Divorce-Online vs High-Street Solicitors
We’ve put together an honest comparison of our service vs traditional solicitors to help you quickly understand the main differences.
Less people are using solicitors to handle their divorce each year.
Over 7,000 people use our online divorce service each year.
You will have inconvenience of visiting physical offices for meetings.
There’s no need for time off work or arranging childcare as you don’t need to visit our offices at any point.
Excessive hourly fees of £150+ VAT provide no guarantee on the cost of your divorce.
We charge £189 fixed-fee. No hidden or extra costs, giving you clear costs from beginning to end.
You will be passed between receptionists and personal assistants before speaking to your solicitor.
Speak directly to your case manager via phone, email or live chat at any point.
You will need to chase your solicitor for updates on your case, which can cost more money.
Track your entire divorce procedure online using a phone, tablet or laptop from home, work or on the go.
Why choose our service to obtain a divorce…
If you want to obtain a professional divorce without any stress and without needing to visit our offices or a court hearing, then our Divorce Online Service is right for you.
Here are 7 reasons why you should choose our service:
- You’ll save over £1,000 on the cost of your divorce.
- You’ll receive your decree absolute 10-12 weeks quicker.
- There is no complicated form filling – we do this all for you.
- 24/7 online case access – you can track each step of your divorce online.
- No court hearings – No court attendances for either party.
- Children’s arrangements – We can help you with or without children.
- Free telephone and email support throughout your divorce, should you need it at any point.
What you need to do next to start your divorce…
- Complete our simple online order form.
- Then, complete an online questionnaire detailing some basic marriage details.
- We will then draft and edit your divorce petition to ensure it’s correct.
- Sign the divorce papers that we post to you and then return them back to us.
- Your case manager will now securely send your divorce petition into court to start divorce proceedings.
You can log in to your secure case area anytime throughout the process to get an idea of how long you have left until you receive your decree absolute.
If you have any questions about our service before getting started, you can click here to chat with us on Live Chat, where you can receive instant answers.