One in thirty divorcees admit to sleeping with their ex
One in five divorcees in England and Wales wish they had never got divorced from their ex and 1 in 30 admit to having slept with their ex after the divorce had been finalised according to a study of 2,500 users of one of the UK’s largest divorce providers DIVORCE-ONLINE.CO.UK.
The survey found that many people admitted to sleeping with their ex after the divorce had been concluded and even more astonishing was that a significant proportion had been in a new relationship when they decided to roll back the years and sleep with their ex.
- 1 in 30 of that then further admitted that they had slept with their ex after divorcing each other.
- 1 in 10 of those who had slept with their ex while they were in a new relationship.
- Do you regret splitting up with your ex-spouse?
- Have you had sexual relations with your spouse since divorcing?
- Have you had sexual relations with your ex-spouse whilst in a new relationship?
Where respondents to the survey had indicated they had slept with their ex, the 3 most common reasons given, in order were.
2. Missed having sexual relations
- They wanted to get back at their new partner Loneliness and wanting to get back at a new partner were more common among women whereas men indicated that they missed having sex.