Appealing

Discussion in 'Men's divorce Issues' started by Mark Keenan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Mark Keenan

Mark Keenan Administrator Staff Member

You only have a limited amount of time to appeal so if you are going to change Solicitor you will need to get a move on

2. volpecalda

volpecalda New Member

I have just had a long and protracted divorce case which has resulted in me having to pay out £670,000 to my ex husband. I have 2 kids and am probably going to have sell my house to pay him. The result makes no provision for the children.
    I want to appeal against the decision. My solicitors are unwilling to help.
    What is the procedure?

3. Adnyl 50

Adnyl 50 New Member

Can anyone tell me the timescale for appeals / varying the terms of an order - my order was made in August 06 but pension info etc., was fully made available until Feb., Also can an order be varied once part of it has been implemented ie if pension share has taken place but income from the pension share is not as the example indicated at the hearing, and the pension company projection used at the hearing was not even one of the companies my husband had a pension with ...!!!?? Also no account was taken of my life expectancy in respect of maintenance - it is being cut at 6o ie next year....Help Please

4. garrry

garrry New Member

You must try to apply yourself, I am surprised that the children have not been catered for?

Theres definately a possible miscarraige of justice here.